❝ O2. ❞

WEDNESDAY ° 1027
KIRA'S

yuta buried his head in his arms in frustration and screamed into his jumper to muffle his exasperation.

watching in amusement, i sat back in my chair in the school's library.

"having trouble?" i asked the boy sitting in front of me. yuta lifted his head, his hair messy and a sad expression stuck to his face when he looked at his korean lesson in his binder.

yuta answered unconfidently, "n-no thanks."

after a couple minutes of glancing at him i nearly gave in to help him but i don't really want to join the soccer club so never mind.

there's a korean test on friday and it's rumored to have four pages to fill in. even me, being a pure korean, had trouble studying at first but i got a hang of it in the end.

even though yuta is nearly better than me in my own language, it must be hard for him. tO knoW TWO LAnguages jfc i'll only know how to say 'grazie' because i always see the word on pizza boxes.

"good evening friends, have y'all studied for the exam yet?" yuta and i looked to the owner of the voice simultaneously.

doyoung wore a bright smile. "it's morning." the japanese boy indicated.

doyoung gave yuta a harsh look, "and time's an illusion." he looked back at me, "please control your friend."

i laughed, "yes i've studied."

"and i'm struggling." yuta added. "not my problem. good luck with the test kira! see you tomorrow." and doyoung left.

when he finally left, yuta clenched his fists and muttered curse words under his breath, something along the lines of 'one day i'll flush him down the toilet azeetyyuhifkskxfnelz'.

these two have never been on good terms since middle school when doyoung thought yuta was copying him because they wore the same shirt on the first day of school.

° 1304

yuta's eyes lit up and he dropped his sandwich on the table, "oh! you should come watch my soccer practice!" i only gave him a look, 'poor sandwich' i thought.

we lost track of time in the library and somehow?? didn't? hear the bell?
so here we are, sitting on a park lunch table because today's a half day. "please, just give it a chance?" 

i sighed and picked up yuta's ham & cheese sandwich, taking a bite of it, i thought about yuta's request. 

"okay bitch, you could've just asked if you wanted to try it." i ignored him, if i went i'd be back at around four o'clock. i could avoid seeing my parents if i come with yuta. 

after contemplating i finally nodded making the brown haired boy's eyes in front of me widen to the size of saucers. "really?!" 

"yes." 

yuta gave me one of his million dollar smiles and he hopped over the table and hugged me. "thank you so much kira!". blood rushed to my cheeks at the sudden contact and i tore his hands off of me. "jesus christ, give me a heads up before squeezing all the air out of my lungs will you?"

"okay~" the japanese boy ruffled my hair and pulled me towards the soccer field.

° 1425

i sat on the bleachers after yuta went to change in the locker room. 

from here, i could still hear the loud shouts of the teenage boys changing. it went quiet for a moment but it only got louder when they all shouted, "fighTING HEyaDWAE!" 

all of the boys burst out of the changing room that was across the field. their uniform was royal blue with their names on their backs in white with white stripes running down from the collar to the bottom of the shirt, the shorts had the same stripes printed on them.

not to mention all of the players were attractive af.

yuta waved at me, catching his members attention. i grabbed my hood and pulled it over my head to hide but how tf is a hood going to hide me jfc what am i doing.

i saw yuta talking to two other boys and they kept glancing at me. 

i can't be the only one to feel nervous when beautiful people look at you, right?

when a big man with a whistle around his neck appeared all eleven boys simmered down and paid attention the man who i presume is the coach. after a while, he blew his whistle and the footballers were doing all kinds of stretching.

after stretching they began jogging around the field and took their soccer balls out. others were putting on gloves or tying their shoelaces.

now some were dribbling, some were practicing their kicks with the goalkeeper, doing tricks with their balls and playing 2 vs 2.

just watching them made me exhausted. 

°1602

practice was finished and the team was putting away the soccer materials and clearing the field.
am i tired after watching them? yes. but was it worth it? i guess because of a lot of eye candy.

"kira!" i heard a shout.

i turned my head and saw a sweaty yuta running towards me with the two other boys he was talking to earlier. 

being the unsocial ass i am, i panicked and yelled,

"goodbyE YUTA!" and ran all the way home.

written on
⎡ 24th of march ⎦