❝ 14.5 ❞

FRIDAY.

last night, taeyong, the trusty captain of neo tech high's football team texted kira to notify her that coach kang was finally satisfied with the number of members and said his lucky number was eighteen so he called it fate.

she was also told that ten, kun, taeil, and doyoung joined the team.

ofc kira was happy. she was hoping that it was her annoying persistance everytime doyoung walked her to algebra was the reason that her close friend joined.

as for the other three, she had yet to gain the courage to feel herself around them. having only spent a few minutes with kun she's already warmed up to him but taeil and ten? she knows she'll still be a shy bean.

on that night, yuta texted doyoung, right in the middle of their 'seven deadly sins' marathon, that he'd promise to get along with him for world peace and kira's sake.

and after the four got added into the snap groupchat, kira's phone was buzzing every second, the boys spamming with useless yet funny messages. unfortunately for kira, her phone was confiscated when she was rapidly turning her phone on silent but got caught by the teacher which made mark giggle.

when the bell rung, kira rushed to the teacher and kindly asked for her child, thank god her phone was given back or kira would've died.

quickly ripping the mobile from her teacher's hands, she thanked her and rushed out the door. kira unlocked her phone and saw her 134 snapchat messages.

too lazy to scroll up and read the rest of the messages, she answered them.

foot ball gang gang gang 💸💪🏼

| lucas 🐶
oKAy it's settled!!!!!!!1!11!!! tomorrow is beach day!

| yuta senpai
yes i'm finally having a beach episode like in the animes

| dongh yuck
can't wait to see all the hot chicks

| taeyong :)
haechan what

| dongh yuck
i meAN CHICKS AS IN THE BIRDS, IN THE SUN. SO THEYRE HOT.

| taeyong :)
oh! ok, you're going bird watching then? good luck

| taeyong :)
but you shouldn't be on your phones rn! pay attention in class

| bunny
yeah, for your future y'all should get educated

| yuta senpai
omg doyoung stfu no1 asked u

| bunny
lmao no one asked you either yOu DAMN OTAKU

| yuta senpai
biTCh FIGHT ME, SEE YOU IN THE PARKING LOT @ 5 *throws glove at doyoung*

| jaehyun ♡
uhm calm down pls

me |
yuta care to remind me what you promised last night

| yuta senpai
s i g H

| yuta senpai
okAY i'll stfu

me |
💞💞

| lucas 🐶
omg kira!! send me hearts too!!!

°

and with that, kira closed the app.

'guess i'll have to buy a swimsuit' kira told herself, looking out the window of the large school halls dramatically like the main character of a movie when a gust of wind blows by and their hair follows.

written on
⎣ 08 of may ⎤
sorry for the lame-assest update ever
i just remebered i already planned
everything for chapter 15 and i
didn't even assemble ot18 yet so
lmao yeah, next chapter will be!!!
long!!!