C H A P T E R 22

HER PAST AND PRESENT

Reaching our destination and moored by the sea of the island, I busied myself in preparing some nachos

Reaching our destination and moored by the sea of the island, I busied myself in preparing some nachos. I stopped when a crew approached leading Samantha by the arm.

She was wearing the red lady wired three-piece bikini we purchased when we docked last night and explored the island afoot. It hid her breast from view but the low shoulders displayed her soft pale skin.

She looks good in anything.

Who was I kidding? She could be wearing a sack and I'd still find her captivating.

It's her eyes.

Thanking the young man for helping her, she stood beside me and placed her hands on the corner of the table. "What storm are you whipping up now?"

Finally done, I wiped my hands clean and kissed her cheek, "Nachos for my cravings."

I picked the extra meaty cheesy one up and offered it to her.

Damn, I love feeding her like this.

I have been feeding her every chance that I get—feeling great and giddy when she takes what I offer her. I loved knowing that she did not mind me doing that simple act. I was not out to make her feel like an invalid or anything.

She took a huge bite and I was left with the tip of the chip which was gone when I threw it in my mouth. "Like it?" I rested my hand around her waist.

"The meatiest and tastiest I've had so far." She smiled and held her finger pointing down on the platter then up to her mouth. Eager, I fed her again.

"I'm a keeper, aren't I?" It was fulfilling knowing she trusted me and relied on me even when she can take care of herself on her own.

"That's still open for discussion." She chewed the snack and emptied her mouth before speaking again. "We've already established that you're good in the kitchen and you're great in bed." Her blush left a good color on her face.

"Wow, you mean to tell me you only want me for my body?" I faked a hurt voice, "And my unworldly talents?"

"Unworldly?" She laughed heartily.

Her laughter was warmer than the afternoon sun and thrice as welcomed.

Not able to hold back anymore, I turned and kissed her thoroughly. Her hands instinctively wound around my neck as I pushed her back on the table.

We moved after in what felt like an eternity; both breathless and drunk in each other.

"Let it be clear, I adored the body that the amazing woman in my arms came in with." She played the tiny hairs behind my neck, "And liked the woman, even more, when you treat me like you do."

We're making great progress.

"Like what?" I looked into my favorite eyes as I waited for her answer.