“So where is he?” Satanael asked?

“I’ve sent for him already. He won’t be far.” Raum replied.

“And your price?” Satanael followed up.

Raphael could almost feel Raum smile as he sat there on his throne. He hoped he wouldn’t get too excited and act too soon. Raphael still needed more time as he began to activate the blessings.

“I figured I would be lower on the food chain after this is all finished. I want to be promoted to one of your kings in the new world. I want a continent of my own to rule and I want protection against any of the thirteen Demon Kings, who would surely try to destroy me.” Raum’s requirements were high, but they fit his swollen ego well. Satanael cackled after the demands had finished.

“Okay Raum, you have my word on that.” Satanael agreed as the room flashed around them.

“Good, it is settled then.” Raum concluded as Raphael heard him rise from his throne.

“What was that?” Satanael snarled.

“It was just a binding of our agreement Father, of course I’m sure you would keep your word anyway.’

“Of course,” Satanael replied calmly.

“And now I fear it is time we part ways.” Raum added.

“Where are you going?”

“I’m going to take your place Father.” Raum replied. Raphael cringed, not yet! He screamed inwardly. The room became as cold as ice as darkness surrounded the room, leaving a strange glow that Raphael guess was rolling off from Satanael. He wanted to check, but feared being spotted should he move and break any of the wards he had carefully placed around his body to hide his spirit. He could feel the pure murderous intent that had flooded the room, and knew his brother had already shifted to his true form. That monstrous draconian creature with ten fiery red eyes inspired fear in every being.

“What do you mean?” His cold voice, hard as iron echoed around the room.

“I mean the prophet is all mine, and so is your whole world. You’re too stupid to be God Satanael, and I’m about to show you why.” Raum answered the room shaking as he unleashed his soul, the power magnifying the demons strength.

Raphael heard a thunderous clap roar through the room and heard the sound like metal tearing through something as silence filled the room. For a moment, he thought Raum had been slain as he frantically worked through the last intricacies of activating the blessings. Was he already too late?

“Where are you, you disrespectful little shit? I should have finished you off centuries ago.” Satanael roared his frustration and Raphael sighed in relief. Good, he had made it out of the room as planned.

Raphael could feel his brother’s intent searching the room.