Ridiculous Situations

Rapha's. POV.                                            After seeing the boys and hanging out with the fans for the Uefa Nations League it was time to head back home but I was happy that my master plan worked .                                                                  ————During the nations league ——-   " Ashley , I'm taking custody of Ruben and it's final . " She looked at me in shock from what I said and Jessica , Paul , Marco and Marina looked overjoyed . " You can't do that ! No !" she said in an angry tone which made everyone in the restaurant look at us.       " I think he would be in better hands and you barely have time for him and i would like it if you had time for me . " Paul said and everyone was shocked but me . I knew he had a thing for her back when we were together and to be honest their personalities fit perfectly. They got pretty close over in Manchester where Ashley has her clothing line . " let's go back to Manchester and stay together , there's no use fighting . You know I love you . " he said and he knew the words to say as I said they fit perfectly . " I'm sorry for trying to steal Rapha , Jess . I thought I was happy with him but I'm happier with Paul and I won't cause any trouble and Paul and I would like to visit if Rapha let us . " she said and Jess gave her hug and said it was ok . ".                         ———-///End Of Flashback///———.       Jessica's POV.                                             I'm really happy that Ashley apologized for the things that she did in Spain , she has a soft side for Pogba and they're really cute together . We've been home for a while now and Ruben has been loving it and I can't stop smiling around because he reminds me so much of Rapha . Real busted their win streak with a draw against Bilbao and Rapha was still mad about it but today he was overjoyed with the champions league win over Roma . Something tells me that champions league magic isn't over yet . Raphaël and Ruben have been inseparable and I was actually scared at first because I didn't know if I could be a good mom but I surprised myself .