The Morning After

Jessica's POV
I woke up in my old bed with Rapha holding me tighter than normal . I turned around to see him crying silently.
" Baby, What's wrong?"
"I-I-I don't know wha-what I would do if anything happened to you in these past 36 hours or the babies . I love you so much and I am never letting you go again."

" Babe I'm not going anywhere ok, I promise you that ."

" I have something I need to ask you and I believe it's long overdue ."
He says making me curious as he gets up from the bed opens the drawer takes something I didn't see and comes back .

" Jessica Giovinco, will you make me the happiest defender on Earth and marry me?"

My heart was racing, I was overflowing with joy and I started to tear up .

" Yes Yes, A thousand times Yes!"
He slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me slow like he always does . Ruben came in and clicked on the bed and squeezed us both and Sandra came in with a camera .

" Say Family!"

" FAMILY!"

From that day on I realized that all that I wanted, I got it .

I found my home .

OMG!!! It's over. I hope you enjoyed this book because

This one is even better!! Go check it out and enjoy the first four chapters are posted and how about you send me some ideas

This one is even better!! Go check it out and enjoy the first four chapters are posted and how about you send me some ideas .

CIAO!!!