El Clasico .

A/N: I just , I don't even know what to say anymore .

Rapha's POV
As my parents always told me ," This too shall pass ." but lately I don't know . The penalty was my fault . Some of the goals were mistakes that Sergio , me and others made and right now we just don't know . What can we possibly do to turn this around now . " Babe, lunch is ready,come to the table . Ruben's already eating his Mac and cheese . You need to eat something." Jess says and I finally come out of bed . 

" Rapha, it's just a matter of time . I think you guys can turn this around . " Alessandra says . " We've been saying that since the third loss . " I say and the girls roll their eyes . " On the bright side, Marcelo's on fire !" Alessandra says and we all laugh and I honestly felt better . Now we have to focus on Champions League and the games ahead .

Toni's POV
I tried to be positive and not think that something like this would happen . But I'm not all that sad because now I have Sandra . I smile every time I think about her . She makes me forget about all the losses and my confidence comes back .

This Christmas will be special and surely I'll have to do something big for her . I'll need the guys help though .

Marco's POV
I wasn't able to make a difference in that game and I should have . I haven't scored in a while . Lately it's like we're in shambles . Like when Fergie left United , they still haven't been 100% but we're not them . The turn is yet to happen but now we have no coach .

" Marco, Babe, can we please go to the market ? We need some more fruits and I promise I'll buy extra oranges and grapes for you . I know you love them . " I laugh at what my girlfriend says and I kiss her head . " We can go now but we have to be back at 3:00 , the guys ( Raphaël and Toni ) are coming over to hang out . And hopefully talk about a new coach ...." I whisper underneath my breath .

A/N : who do you think Madrid's new coach should be , Conte, Mourinho?
Tell me in the comments.