Building back up

Toni's POV
Me: What the hell happened?

Rapha: You're asking me!

Marcelo: Guys calm down , now is the time for us to just forget the last couple of games and focus on the other .

Sergio: I agree with Marcelo , everyone stay calm and we'll go to training tomorrow and try to make amends in the next game .

Me: Hala Madrid!

Marco : I miss Ronaldo 😢

Benzema: Shut up Marco !😡

Jessica's POV
Right now I guess can say that things have been good relationship wise but Real are struggling and it's not a good look but so are Man Utd and some of the greatest teams go through a slump . Which is why I have faith that the guys can pull through this .

" Jess , the game is over and we can't just stay bummed like this . "

" Well what the hell do you want us to do ?"

" Let's meet up with the guys and do something fun that sends the stress away for a while ."

" We're not playing truth or dare!"

" No idiot, let's go to an amusement park." Sandra said knowing that I hate amusement parks but she never lets me say no . Eh what the hell. We met up with the guys and got Ruben from the nanny and we all went out but the guys were silent . " Toni you made some great passes during the game but your mind was somewhere else . " Rapha said looking at the road . " You're right and I know but I couldn't help it and you know what that feels like . " Toni said and I immediately knew what he was talking about but Alessandra was already asleep in the backseat next to me . God she can't go a day without a nap . " Guys , just focus on the next game please ! Sergio has been saying that since last night . We just have to build back up . Utd have to do it as well , we're like brother clubs . "

A/N : I'm a Real fan and a Utd fan so you'll get the best of both worlds and I'm sorry if this chapter is boring but I have a writers block.
It's my birthday 🎂 Oct. 4th . Have a good night everyone.