A Kid?

Rapha's POV.                                             It's the weekend and I can relax knowing that Jess is ok . We have a game against Girona and it has been been hard on the legs since the World Cup but I'm ready . " You ready baby ?" " Yeah Jess , let's go for another win . " I say and smile as we drive off . When we get there Jessica is in the stands and I go to the locker room with the guys when I get a text .                                            Ashley: hey 😍😘                                      Me: what do you want we broke up and you broke my heart .               Ashley: plz rapha i need your help    I told you I was pregnant two years ago and I said i didn't know if it was yours and I just did a dna test and it's yours.                                    Me: What!! It's actually mine . I have a kid with a slut . Who does he think his father is ?                           Ashley : he doesn't know he thinks my ex is his uncle .                     Me: we'll talk later and I'll see what I can do .                                               After that conversation I was shook and I had no idea what to tell Jessica or Marco for that matter . " Hey Rapha its time to go . " Gareth says and I tell that I can't . " I'll have to sit this one out guys , I don't feel too good . " I say and Marco tells coach and I'm allowed on the bench . I'm so freaked out right now and the guys keep saying I look out of it like last week . I don't know what to do .                                                         Jessica's POV.                                             When I see the line ups I'm not very happy since Raphaël is on the bench and that rarely ever happens . We thrashed Girona 4-1 and it was amazing . Karim scored twice and Rapha was really happy that his good friend is getting back to his old self . Gareth scored and Sergio scored a penalty . That's the best I've seen the guys play in a while but even on the bench Rapha seemed out of it and I was starting to get worried again but I hope that it's nothing serious you know .