Broken

Rapha's POV. After the incident, I knew I could never leave Jessica alone , ever. The team had to go to Tallinn in Estonia for the Super Cup against Atletico Madrid . She sat in the stands with Courtois our new goalkeeper from Chelsea keeping her company . Through the entire match all I thought about was her and how I could make her happy again and before a minute passed in the game Diego Costa was in the box and chased him down but he still got the goal . In under a minute damn it . I started to get into the game and try to stay focused and then there was a time when the ball just didn't reach me and that was a good thing . Benzema equalized and it stayed 1-1 until there was a handball in the second half and we got a penalty , Ramos took it and we were in the lead and I was sure it would stay like that until Costa scored again and it was 2-2 for the entire half . We went into extra time and that's when it all started to crumble . Saul scored and Atletlico were leading . Then a few minutes after Koke scores and it was 4-2 . We lost and I was not very happy .     Jessica's POV.                                             At the times I saw Rapha on the pitch he looked like he was struggling . All I wanted to do was tell him that I'm alright so he could bounce back and play like the Varane I know . " He loves you , you know . " Thibaut says and I smile at him . He was really supportive of me , the entire team has been especially Isco and Marco . I currently live with Raphael and his house is huge . I just couldn't stand to be in that house without my father . We had a small ceremony for him and the entire team was there . I felt blessed to be able to meet the players that I've supported for years now and become their friend and well Raphaël's girlfriend. We decided to keep our relationship private and away from the media for as long as we could and just hope that Javier doesn't show his face again. The next time I see him I'll kill him , he's not the only the only one that has a gun in his pocket .