Woes

Rapha's POV
Well this international break couldn't be worse . We lost against the Netherlands and Jess stopped talking to me for some reason.

"We could've done better than that now Hugo ." Martial says as he walks into the dressing room with Lloris. " Yo , Rapha what's up, you've been down since before the game . " he says as he comes to sit next to me .

" My girlfriend, Jess , she hasn't called in a week and I'm worried . When I called it went straight to voicemail." I was completely distressed since that never happened before .
" Don't worry dude I'm sure she'll call you soon , probably having fun with her friends .She's fine"

I went on with my day but I still couldn't get my family out of my head . I needed to know that everything was fine . I decided to take a nap but my paranoia got the best of me and I had a bad dream .

In the middle of the night I got a call from Jess .

Me: Babe what's wrong ?
Jess: I have some news but it's don't know if it's good or bad.
Me: Tell me
Jess: I'm pregnant .

CLIFFHANGER!!!
I hope to get more reads and love from the people . I know this is short but it's all I can do for now .
I have my shitty exams coming up , wish me luck

✌🏾❤️🇹🇹🇧🇷⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️