The Return

Javier's POV
" Round up the boys NOW! " I screamed at Jordan my adopted brother . Oh who was I kidding , he's good for nothing .

I plan on getting Jessica back and I know she doesn't want to see me after killing her father but I plan on making up for my mistakes and loving way more than I did back in Italy . I knew she would call the feds on me and I had to go into hiding . " Favarro ! Jessica is at that FIFA world 11 event right now . I think we should go boss . " Jacob my elder brother comes in and says . " I know you only want to go there because of the football players you faggot . But it's not a bad idea . "

Raphaël's POV.         
As a kid I always dreamed of going to functions like the world11 and all The prestigious footballing award banquets and I had Jessica and Ruben with me which made it even more special for me .

Neymar jr and his girlfriend talked to us for a while well we were talking and the girls were just gushing over Ruben

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Neymar jr and his girlfriend talked to us for a while well we were talking and the girls were just gushing over Ruben . Then I saw Javier in the distance and I grabbed Jess and my son and we started running out of the function as fast as we could . We got to the car and jumped in and Ruben started crying but Jess stayed with him in the back .
I was scared for my life and I knew I shouldn't have been driving in that state but I did anyway .           

Jess' POV.      
I stayed in the back with Ruben just wanting to be safe and I sighed in relief when I saw that we were home . We quickly got out of the car and opened the door and saw that we were too late . " What do you want Javier ? You killed my father , took away my sanity , abused me , broke my heart ! What else could you possibly want ! " I screamed to his face in tears . I was completely broken and I couldn't be fixed .
" I want to right my wrongs a..and...love you like I did when we first met and I can give you everything you want and need and take care of you . I might have killed your father but he was worse than I am right now . " I suddenly here a voice in my head .

* unknown*
" don't listen to him ! Don't let him get into your head . Use your instincts and get away from him . I love you Jessie , keep safe . " I listened to the voice and listened to my instincts . " Leave Javier or I'll make sure you go to jail this time . " I say and he walks up to Rapha looking at him and Ruben . " Cute kid but it's not yours Jess . I thought you wanted children of your own . " he says laughing as he leaves our house .