New Season

Marco's POV.                                          Well LA was good while it lasted and now I'm back with the team training and getting to know our new coach ahead of the new season . I'm going to tell Karim about my plan for his friend . " Marco mon ami you are crazy . I really don't know if this might know because Rapha tends to get a little awkward when meeting girls . " Karim said making me think . " Most girls think that's cute Benz and what's better than a french guy who's a little shy . " I say and I suddenly get a little extra confidence that they'll hit it off . " Hey boys you wanna come over to my place and hang a little , maybe play a little beer pong ?" Gareth asks us . " Cool we'll change and meet you there . " I say to him and we go in the locker room .                                                                  —————- At Bale's mansion———- We all go to our favorite place to relax in the TV room just watching the Bayern Munich vs Man City game . " Hey Gareth bring three beers the game's heating up . " As I said that he came in with the beers . The guy just knows us so well . " Hey Marco why don't you tell Gareth about your crazy plan . " " Benzy! Really come on . " I say looking at him smirking . " What plan Dude ?" bale asks . " Well I want to set up Varane with a girl that we both saw in the airport coming back from Kiev and I told him to forget about her because he might never see her again but then I met her at Raul's cafe about a month and we're good friends and I want her to meet Marina and Rapha so that maybe I can get my first double date in two years . " " Woah dude don't get too attached to this double date thing cause Rapha can get a little awkward sometimes he's young and dumb like you . " he says and chuckles . " I think at the end of the day Rapha might be thanking me for introducing him to his future wife . " " I'm just trying to warn you I'm mean this could all blow up in your face and you might jeopardize your friendship with Varane . " When he said that Karim agreed and I was infuriated that none of them would back me up for trying to help my friend .  Later at home Marina came to me looking happy . " Babe you will never guess who called today . " " I don't baby who ?" She smiled and sat on my lap . " Jessica called and I set date for the three of us to go meet her at Raul's, you , me and Raphaël . Aren't you proud of me Asensio. " She said in glee and I hugged her and kissed her on her forehead . " You're the only one who supports me doing this for Rapha . Te amo Marina . " " Te amo Marco , I was skeptical at first but I've learnt to trust you when you have always trusted me . " I swear I'm going to marry this woman she's so supportive even at emotional times for me .