The Three Words

Jessica's POV. After a not so good game in Estonia, we are back in Spain for our first game against Getafe . I'm still really worried about my Varane . On the plane ride he kept asking me if I was ok or if I wanted water . Truth be told I'm still a little shocked by my father's death but I don't want him to worry about me .                                              " Raph come in here !" I called from his bedroom . " What's wrong princess ?" he asked looking me in the eye for the first time since my dad died . " I just want to talk to me honestly. Since my dad died you look almost traumatized and your also distracted on the field . I'm fine now , I'll never forgive that bastard for killing my father but I want you to forgive yourself for not saving if that's what's bothering you . " I said and his face dropped. " Baby look at me. That's not the reason I've been like this , my behavior is because...we just started this relationship and we've been so much already . You opened up to me and that made me fall in love more . When I said I'd take a bullet for you I meant it but it also means that.......I love you . " When he said that I could feel my cheeks getting hotter and my heart pounding out of my chest . " I love you too and I want you to play with ease against Getafe . I'm fine ." I said and gave him a pleasant smile . The game ended 2-0 . The guys were able to keep a clean sheet and a least one defender was able to score a goal it was a banger from Dani C. Bale got the second one and it was also pretty good . After the game . Isco , Asensio , Marina and Rapha all took me out and we had a lot of fun . I beat Marco in so many games at the arcade next to the restaurant we were eating at . " You're a child at heart aren't you Jess ?" Rapha asked and I smiled . After a few rounds we all went home and I was now living with THE Raphaël Varane and I couldn't be happier . " Hey Jess . " he said and pulled me closer to him and I knew I was blushing . " Je t'aime , Te amo , Ti amo , I love you and I'll say it in all the languages I know . " he said making butterflies appear in my stomach again. I kissed him passionately and he picked me up and carried to our bed . I knew I was in for a long night .