Back on Track Pt 1

A/N: Omg!!! Thank you so much 1K reads and hopefully many more .

Marco's POV
So far under Solari , we've been doing so much better and the youngsters are getting a lot more play time , including me . The team hasn't been closer and I really hope they give Solari of being our actual manager .

Lately I've been planning something and only Jess, Rapha, Sandra and Toni know about it . I wanna propose to Marina but I can't seem to find a way to do it right and romantic .

" Hey dude, we could just go on a cruise in the Caribbean, in the summer . All three couples can go and on the last night , you can propose to her . "

" You're a real romantic Kroos . " Sandra says and Toni starts to blush .        " That's actually an amazing plan , you're a genius Kroos, you got yourself a good man Alessandra. " I say and everyone laughs .

" Ok , well I've gotta pick up Ruben from daycare apparently, he hit one of the kids , I'll see what's up. " Rapha says and leaves and I'm completely confused because he wouldn't hurt a fly .

" Yo bro , I'll go with you ." I say and run to his car . Eager to find out what the fuck happened.

*time skip to the daycare *

" Ruben , what happened " I ask and he shrugs his shoulders .

" one of the boys , kicked me and I fell and then I hit him and I got in trouble ." he said in his own childish way . I explain to Rapha what happened and he takes Ruben back to his house with me .

He told Jess and she calls Ashley since she's in Madrid working for a while . They got really close and Alessandra does not like that .

Toni's POV
" God I've been dying for alone time with you Sandra ."
" I know and I'm about to make it worth the wait . " They kiss and as usual they feel fireworks .
" You know what maybe we shouldn't do this for now . Let's actually learn stuff about each other ."
" I'd like that "

I know this chapter sucks and imagination be so busy next week so maybe Monday I'll update .