Chapter 39: Angry

Jiyong Pov

Deasung is stupid, he got himself killed. Aish, im going to fucking kill you manoban... You have to die, if thats the lasting i need to do...

"Jiyong" Top snap me out "Huh? What is it?" i look at him confusedly "aish, forget about" he said and stand up "wait!!" i said and stop him.. "Can you help me?" i asked him.

Lisa Pov

Me and Jennie is here in my room. She's peacefully sleeping. I never saw her for a month... I suddenly heard my phone ring..

Stand up in my bed and answer the call.

Me: hello?
Unknown: Manoban, did you forgot about me *evil laugh*
Me: what do you want jiyong..
Jiyong: i need you to step out being a president..

Me: do you think im stupid? No im not.
Jiyong: still the same manoban, aren't you.
Me: lets end this jiyong..
Jiyong: you wanna end this game.. Let me think... Okay lets meet next week.. You got a week to prepare before your death...

End of call...

Fudge... "Lisa?" jennie look at me, i went in her side and kiss her forehead "what is it?" i asked her "who where you talking to?" she asked me "its the vice president" i said, i think that she's convinced..

"okay, anyway. Lets just sleep" she cutely. I went in top of her, and i saw her gulp "wh-what are you doing?" she asked me "what do you think im doing?" i asked her.

I kiss her neck, but someone knock in my door. "im coming" i shout "aish!!" comb my hair in frustration. Then i heard her laugh.. I open the door and saw suho..

"you just have to ruin the moment" i said to him "wh-what did i do?" he asked me "why dont you ask yourself "aish, lets talk privately" he said "okay, go to my office i will follow you" i said to him and her noded.

I jump in the bed and hug jennie "hmm, lisa?" "what is it?" i asked her "i love you" she said and peck in my lips "i love you more baby" i said and hug her...

.............................................................

A/N: hi guys, sorry for the short update.. Im kind not felling will. Im going to tell you that this story, is not in its right plot.. Im kinda lost *scratch my nape* im sorry for not updating MY OTHER BOOK..

'THE POWER OF love'

Im to lazy *laugh* night

(edited)