Chapter 34: Deasung?

Jennie pov

"jennie" lisa called my attention "yes?" "im going somewhere" she said and hug me "okay, come back early okay" i said to her and smile "give me a kiss" she said and pout "okay" i peck in her lips, but she hold my neck and give me a passionate kiss.

Then she pull away and plant a kiss in my nose "i love you" she said and hug me so tight "i love you too" i said to her and smile, "bye i need to go" she said and left me here in the bedroom. Why do i fell like something is going to happen...

Lisa pov

When i left jennie i talk to jennie's bodyguard and left... We ride the car and stop infront of Abandon mansion.. "suho stay here" i said to him "w- what? No! Im not going to stay here!" he said to me.. "please suho, if i wont come back here in 40 minutes, call the cops.... And if ever i will, die. Please protect jennie and my family" i said to him.. "you wont die lis" he said "suho, stay here and i will save bambam okay, he should not be in this situation" i said to and smile..... "where is my gun?" i asked him, then he gave me his gun.. "thanks bye" i said to him and smile "goodluck" i leave the car and enter the mansion..

"JIYONG!" i shout his name.... "ohh, manoban.... Your here" i turn around and saw...... "deasung" i said his name "your right manoban, its me. I thought you forgot about me" he said and smirk.... "where is bambam? And why are you here? Where is jiyong?" i bombed him with questions..

"why do you have so many questions manoban? First i will answer your question. Your friend is in that room" he said and point the last room of the first floor "and jiyong is not here, because im going to do his work" he said and smile...

"why are you doing this? Did i do something wrong to you.....?" i asked him.. "im here because of you i lost everything... I lost my frame and my family" he said to me with anger "w-what?" i look at him with a disability "and because of you i lost my family. And now where fare, because your family died, because of me. But im still going to kill you, because of you bom broke up with me" he said and glared at me.

I stare at him blankly "you, where the one who killed MY FAMILY!! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOUR FAMILY!! I DIDN'T EVEN HURT THEM AND KILL THEM! AND ITS NOT MY FAULT WHY BOM!! BREAK UP WITH YOU!! ITS YOUR FAULT BECAUSE YOU CHEATED ON HER" i shout at him.... "its your fault, because when you won in the shooting competition they abandoned me, and its your fault" he said angrily....

"wow its, now my fault!! YOU FUCKING KILLLED MY FAMILY!! YOU KILLED MY FAMILY BECAUSE YOUR FAMILY ABANDON YOU!! ITS YOUR FAULT!! BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T PLAY PROPERLY!!" I shout at him... I pull my gun and point at him... Im so angry now, because fuck i already now who killed my family, for 10 years of looking it was just him.. "bring bambam out" i said to him.. "okay, follow me" he said. I followed him, and saw bam being tied up in a chair and, have alot of bruises. I run towards him and still pointing my gun towards deasung..

The bambam lift his head up and saw me "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!!" he shout..
"getting you out obviously" i untie him and still pointing my gun towards the stupid idiot.. I look at him and he is smirking...

"bam get out here... Run and save your life, i promise you i will try to follow you" i said to him "but" i cut him off "that's an order" i shout to him.. Then i look at him and he left me in deasung..

"you save him manoban, but you cant save yourself..." he said and smirk... "i will make you pay for killing my family" i said and glared at him "lets see if you can..."

....... To be Continued

A/N: sorry guys but i wrote this last night and im kind of sleepy. I didn't post this because my wifi is off. So i will try to update tomorrow..i wish you like my 2 chapters update..

(edited)