Chapter 14: Jealous?

A/N:

Sorry for late update i hope you like it. This is just a update

--------------------
Lisa pov

What the fuck! Why did she kiss meeee~ my first kiss was stolen. I know girls and boys are head over heels to me, but for fucking sake! Do she really need to kiss me, aish. But wait, why did she disappear. Hmm? Did she really just do that to go back where she came from?. Is she an alien? How can she be an alien, she look super hot and gorgeous.

I Felt someone tap my shoulder and i saw suho crossing is arms and glared at me. "what?" i asked him "lisa we need to talk?" he asked me "we are already talking" i said to him. He facepalm himself. "babo (stupid)" he mumble and does he think i cant hear it, i glared at him.

"by the way lis, your going to New Zealand right?" he asked me. "yes, why?" i asked him. "i want to come with you" he said to me "its a meeting for the president of the country idiot" i said to him.

"hays, please i want to come with you" he said "fine" i said to him. He jump like a kid. I laugh so hard, this is the first time i saw him jump like a kid.
"stop laughing" he shout at me. "hays! Fine" i stop laughing.

Jennie pov

Im so stupid! Why did i kiss her? But those tempting lips of her, those soft and kissable lips. What the fuck! Am i thinking! Im not a bi right, i just did that to go back in this true world.

"chaeng do you like lisa?" i asked her and she glared to me "do you need to ask me! She is just my crush" she said to me and smile like a stupid person head over heal to her long time crush.

I look at jisoo and she just roll her eyes. I think she is jealous. Wait, what she if jealous! I stare at her and she look at me. "staring is rude you know" jisoo said with a serious tone. "sorry" i said to her.

"jisoo do you like chaeng?" i asked her and chae young look at me. "what the! No im not, i like someone else" she said and gulp. "jennie why did you ask jisoo that question?" chaeng asked me. "nothing just thinking, who do you like?" i asked jisoo.

"just like chaeng, my crush is in the webtoon" she shout cheerfully. I look at chaeng and she just roller her eyes, what's her problem?

"who is it?" i asked her. "its yeonwoo!" she said and jump like a kid. Chaeng and i jaw drop.

Jisoo pov

I jump like a kid so jennie and chaeyoung wont suspic that, i dont like yeonwoo. That truth is i like chaeng so much. Why can she see that im here! Im true! That i like her! Why does she have to like a stupid character. Wait lisa is not stupid.

Im just mad that chaeng dont like me, im hurt as bad as hell. I just jump like a kid not bothering my surroundings. Hmm, i need them to believe that i like yeonwoo.

(Edited)