Chapter 23: Place to stay

Lisa pov

"t-the webtoon stop😓" jennie said "yeah🙁" i reply shortly. "lisa" chaeng called my attention "what is it?🤔🙂" i asked her "you dont have place to stay right?🤔" she asked me "yes, i dont have place to stay😅😦" i said to her and scratch my nape "you can stay here" she said to me "really" i said "but, Lisa no--" i heard jisoo and jennie complain "what?🤔" i asked them

Jisoo hold my arm and whisper something to me "lisa stay in my apartment, i dont want you and chaeng in one house" jisoo said "why?😓" i asked her "because i like her" she said "and what does That mean?😦🙁" i ask her again "i dont want you and chaeng in the same roof, because chaeng like you" she said to me, ohh now i get it.

"ohh, okay i will stay in your apartment, jisoo i will help you win her heart" i said to her and smirk😉😏 "really" she said and smile "chaeng" i called chaeyoung "yes?😐" she said "im not going to stay here with You, but thank you for your offer" i said to her. I look at jennie and she is raising her brow "where are you going to stay?" chaeng asked, i look at jennie and she is wait for an answer.

"im going to stay in jisoo apartment" i said to them and smile, i look at chaeng and jennie and they are glaring at jisoo. "what?" jisoo asked "nothing" they said.

"so me and lisa are going😉" jisoo said "already?😓" chaeng asked "yeah bye" i said to them "bye" jennie and chaeng bid there good bye to us. Im now happy because i can finally know where jennie is.

A/N: hi guys sorry for not updating it's just short but please forgive me mianhi

(Edited)