Chapter 35: Fight

Lisa pov

"fuck you!" i shot him and hide in the wall.. "you think you can win manoban, hahahhaha. Poor you. Sorry but you wont win manoban, im going to kill you. I been waiting for the day i can kill you" then he shot and it didn't hit me because im hiding at the wall...

"your funny deasung, but your stupid" i shot again 3 times but he was hiding... I got an idea!!!! "manoban, you really i think, im stupid, sorry but im the most genius person ever..... You will die, because of your stupidest, jiyong will be the president of South Korea. And when you die, i can have your lovely girlfriend all by myself..." deasung said and laugh. Without him knowing, i hit his back and punch his face, and point my gun.

"so tell me now, who is stupid" i said to him but he kick, my hand and my gun fell in the floor. He punch my face and kick my stomach. Ouch the pain.

I stand up and punch him trice in his face, and it made his face full of blood. He stand up and kick my foot... I stand and block all his punch, i kick his stomach and throw him. He regained his strength again. And kick me in my stomach and punch me. I fell in the floor and fell dizziness. He pull, My collar and throw...

Ouch my ankle hurt...... I went to him and punch him, he block my punch, but i kick him and he didn't know what i did so he fell in the floor. I tried to get the gun, but deasung pull my feet, that it made fell in the ground.... I kick his face, and point the gun to him...... "now, who is going to win" i said to him.....

Without i, knowing he pull his gun and shot me in the side of my stomach... I shot him 3 times and that made him look at me for last time. "you will lose manoban" he said and close his eyes. I fell in the ground and touch where i was shot.

"lisa!" i heard someone shout my name, i look at who called, me but its blurry. I felt pain where i was shot, and it hurts so bad. I close my eyes and it all turn black.

A/N: hi guys, i want to say sorry for the wrong grammar. I want to tell you that im not good at writing a fight scene. I can imagine how, it goes, but when i right, it changes 😭😭😭.

Guys im busy, writing my new story. I search alot of things to make, my next story improve, i search korean actor's and actress to be part of my new story.

By the way, my next story, is still jenlisa, cause they are my main ship. The title is.

"The Power of Love"

(Edited)