Chapter 33: Death is in your way

Lisa pov

Its been days now since that dinner we have with my family. Me and jennie's in my room, im fucking worried about here, i know she already have the best bodyguards, but i cant stop being worried...

"Lisa" then jennie snap me in reality "yeah" i kiss her forehead.. "what are you thinking?" jennei asked me.. "its been days now, but your still here" i said.

"so you dont want me here" she was about to stand but i stop her "no, i want you here but.." i stop and look down.. "but...?" she asked me.. "i think its dangerous.... Jiyong is dangerous.. And there is the killer who want to kill me.." i said to her and sadly smile. "aish you stupid. Dont give up, we can do this... When we already defeat jiyong and killer... We can live together" she hug and smile.. "yeah"

Ring~ring~

I heard my phone ringing, i look at jennie and smile. "i will answer this" i went to the balcony and answer the call....

Me: hello, who's this!!
Unknown: hello lisa its me jiyong *laugh evilly*
Lisa: what do you want?
Jiyong: what do i want? Lets meet up.
Lisa: why would i do that?
Jiyong: because i have you friend bambam..
Lisa: WHAT!!!!

thats why i didn't see bambam for days!! That fucking bastard!!!

jiyong: yes i have him, if you still want to see him alive, lets meet up..
Lisa: okay fine, when are going to meet up and where?
Jiyong: hmm, i will just text you..
Lisa: bye.. *hung up*

"Lisa what's going on?" jennie asked me "uhmm, nothing" i fake a smile "okay"

Jiyong pov

Finally my own pov, hahahaha. Im going to kill you manoban. You been in my way for to long.. Im going to kill you.. I remember someone who wants to help me kill her....

Flashback....

"hello, jiyong" i heard someone called me.. "who are you?" i asked him "im deasung, i was the one who killed lisa family" he said and laugh..

I stand up and pull my gun and point it towards him.. "you are the one who killed them" i said to him "put down the gun, i want us to be partners" he said and smirk.

"what?" i asked him "we are going to be partner of killing lisa, i know you want to kill her" he said and smirk "how did you know?"i asked him "i have my ways, so do you want to be partners" her asked me again "nooo.." i said to him "i will help you to be a president" he offered me.

"hmm, can you really help me? " i asked him. "yes i can help you, so deal" he offers his hand to me, i was thinking first "wouldn't you want to take her down" he said. I accept his handshake

End of flashback...

Get ready manoban, death is in your way.

A/N: hi guys, so now we know who killed lisa fam.. Please dont hate jiyong and deasung.. This is just a fanfic.. The end is coming... Prepare you hearts for the next chapter..

Please support my one shot guys...

(Edited)