Chapter 9: Dont wanna go back there

Lisa pov

Im here in the hospital bed sitting. That girl, she is fucking beautiful. You cant make me Deny. But she is annoying. She wont tell me where she was from. For pit sake, where did she go.

"lis!" bambam shouted. "she is gone" bambam said. "where did she go?" i asked him. "manoban, for fucking sake. How can she be gone, there is only one door in this room. And how can be she be gone, im outside the door guarding it"

Where did she go anyway, how can she disappear. "bam look for her" i said to him. "hey lis" i heard someone shout. Its no other than my best friend yeonwoo.

"what happen?" she asked me. "nothing" i just scratch my nape "ohh okay" she smile to me.

Jennie pov

"jennie, what are we going to do now?" jisoo asked me with a worry tone. "i dont know unnie?" i look down in the floor. "if you will be back in the story, that means your part of the story" she said to me.

"but-- i dont want to go back there its pressuring me!" i exclaimed. "hey guys!" i heard someone shout. I look at my back and saw the one and other than, the annoying chipmunk.

"hey jen" she said. "hi? What are you doing here?" i asked her. "jennie" she look down on the floor. "what?" i asked her again. "your part of the webtoon" she happily shout.

"hey guys im still her!" jisoo shouted. "hey babe" chaeyoung said with a flirty tone, and she wink at jisoo. I saw jisoo face turn into red. "PDA" i mumble.

"did you say something?" chaeyoung asked. Chaeng look at me and jisoo. "guys is there a problem. You can tell me, im your best friend" chaeng said.

"what if i tell you chaeng, would you believe us?" jisoo asked seriously. Then chaeyoung laugh. "seriously jisoo, why so serious?" chaeng asked and stop laughing.

"for fucking sake chaeng!. You will just laugh, for what im going to say" jisoo said seriously. "what are you going to say anyway?" chaeng asked. "chaeng, i didn't believe this in first. Listen for what im going to tell you" jisoo close her eyes, and i close my eyes to. Then

A/N:

short update, guys. Im thankful that my exam is already done. Pray to god that i will have a big score.