Chapter 8: Meet again

Jennie pov

For fucking sake! Lalisa manoban.

"hi, ms kim Jennie" lisa smile widely. I gulp, cause, fuck i didn't know that it was lisa.
"hello ms manoban" i said to her and bow.

"no need to be formal" she said to me and smile. "bam, can you please let me and ms kim, a talk for a minute" ms manoban said.

"yes, lis" she bow and left me and lisa in the room. I can't believe this. Lisa is here infront of me. "ms. Kim dont fell awkward around me" lisa said.

"ms manoban, you can just call me Jennie" i said to her. "and no need to be formal to me too, you can just call me lisa" she said.

"jennie" she called my attention. "yes, ms man--sorry, yes lisa?" i look at her. "by the way thank you for saving my life" she said to me. I felt my heart pump very fast.

"no need to thank me" i said to her, and give her a gummy smile. "jennie, do you know who stab me?" she asked me straight forward. "lisa, sorry i dont know who stab you" i said to her and look down.

"its okay, by the way. Last question" she said to me. "what's is it?" i asked her. "where did you came from?" she asked me. I gulp by here question. I stay silent.

"jennie, you know that i pull you right" she said to me. "yes" i said to her. "tell me, where dif you came from?" she asked me. "what are you talking about?" i asked her "dont lie to me jennie, i cant fine a single information about you" she said to me.

"im sorry i cant tell you. You cant take the pain, of knowing the truth" i said to her and walkout of the room. I look infront of me, and i saw a word

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued.

Huh? I close my eyes.  when i open my eyes, i saw i was in my dad's office. I saw jisoo running towards me. "jennie!" she shouted. "where did you go?" she asked me, the we heard a sound.

Ting~~~

Jisoo runs towards my dad's table, and her jaw dropped. I went close to her and saw what happen to me and lisa, and saw what lisa was talking about.

"jennie?!" jisoo shouted. "did you just!" jisoo shouted again. I smack her head. "shut up! Do you believe me now!" i asked her.

"did you just-- this cant be happening!" she look at me. "jennie, are you part of the story?" jisoo asked me.

How could i know! I just have a little scene in the story! How can i be part of the story. What if--this cant be happening. If the story will continue, will i be back in that world.

A/N:

I already edited this, im sorry if their is still wrong Grammar..