Chapter 29: Jennie already know

Jennie pov

I remember what i heard last night

Flashback~~

I look at my car and saw lisa's phone "maybe i should return this" i mumble, i went outside my car and walk towards jisoo's apartment. I was in the door when i heard someone's voice, i took a peck in the window and saw chaeng

"lets tell her" lisa said and sit in the couch. What are they talking about? "tell me now" chaeng said seriously. Huh? What? Is there a secret that i should know.

"okay we will tell you" jisoo said and look at lisa. "first promise, that you wont tell jennie" lisa said, seriously. What is the secret that i shouldn't know about "why?" chaeng asked "just, just. Its not the right time" lisa said and look away. What? Not the right time! Is she that stupid!

"okay, fine tell me now" chaeng said. Lisa and jisoo start to tell chae young about lisa disappearing. "li-lisa is disappearing?" i mumble, why didn't she tell me about this.

"you should go now lisa!" chaeng shout, i know what chaeng is talking about, she want lisa to go back to the Webtoon "hey, calm down okay" lisa said and making chaeng calm down "fine" chaeng cross her arms.

I look at lisa and she's talking and i cant even understand what she is saying, then i heard chaeng yawn"im sleepy" chaeng said "okay, chaeng you can sleep at jisoo's room" lisa said and smirk and wink at jisoo. She look at jisoo with a hint 'this is your time to shine' "ye-yeah, lets go to my room" jisoo said and blushing. I cant believe this.

Little didn't they know i was listening "i cant believe you didn't tell me about this, if you can tell me i can help you" 

End of flashback~~

"hey unnie" i look at chaeng and i greet her back, i still can believe they didn't tell me. I hate them all, ugh what a great life.

"why is your face like that?" chaeng asked "none of your business" i said to her "hey!" she hit me playfully. "stop that" i glared at her. "sorry" she said and do a piece sign.

A/N:

Guys its just a short update. Promise i will try to update more.

(edited)