Prologue

A/N: Some of you guys are confused, i got this story idea from W two world Kdrama... I just made this story a bit like it i change a lot of the story, hope you like it,

Someone pov

I open my eyes, and saw i was in the rooftop. I look  down and saw a girl who was stab. She was laying in the floor.

"hey!" i slap her face and she open her eyes, then she look at me. Suddenly i heard a door open. I look at my back and saw a guy who looks terrified.

"help me!" i shout to the guys and he runs close to me. "what happen" he said. "i saw this girl in the floor laying and was stab!" i said to him. "call the ambulance now!" i shout to him. "okay" he called an ambulance and she look at me. "go get a towel" i shout at him. And he give me a towel.

I tried to stop blood because she is losing allout of blood. "where is the ambulance!" i shout at him. "they are coming ms" i saw there was a man running towards me. He put the girl in the hospital bed and run towards the elevator. I saw the girl look at me. And i look back to her.

"who is she?" i mumble, and how did i even get here in the rooftop. Its weird. I close my eyes.

A/N: hey guys i just edited this part, please support this story, i got more story, visit my account... Love you readers...