Chapter 17: Evil chicken

Jennie pov

"hey jen!" jisoo called me "what?" i asked her. "uhmm, can we buy a chicken?" she asked me. "stupid" i mumble. "huh, did you said something?" she asked me. "nothing!" i fake a smile to her.

"lets go!" jisoo shout to me and pull my hands. "i didn't say yes yet!" i said to her. "you already said yes" she scratch her nape. "your really stupid, aren't you jisoo" i said to her. "i am not stupid" she said to me. "lets go!" she said "but i still need to check my patients"

"Please, i know being a doctor is important but please, come with me" she and pout "ugh, do i have a choice" i said to her. "no you dont" she smile like an idiot. "wait im going to call someone to check my patients" I said to her.

Ring~ring~ring

Tzuyu: hello ms jennie.
Me: hello tzuyu.
Tzuyu: how can i help you?
Me: can you please check my patients.
Tzuyu: okay ms jennie
Me: thank you! I owe you one.

End call

"jisoo lets go" i said to her. we walk through the hall way of the hospital. "hey ms kim" i look at the person who called me and its no other than, taehyung.

"hey, tae" i said and greet him back. "ms kim" he scratched his nape. "what is it?" i asked him. "uhm, can we have a dinner later?" he ask me. "im sorry i cant, maybe next time" i said to him

"its just fine" he said to me and smile. "okay" i gave him a gummy smile. "jen lets go" jisoo said to me and pull my arms. "stop flirting" jisoo whisper to me.

"im not flirting, for you information" i said to her. "ooh, really huh?" she smirk to me. "whats with the smirk?" i asked her. "ooh, nothing" she said. "let just go" i said to her.

McDonald~~~~

"really jisoo, you made me pay?" i asked and glare at her. "yes, sorry. I didn't brought my money" she said to me. "hays! You evil little chicken"

"hey, im not a chicken" she said to me. "you will be someday" i mumble. "did you say something?" she asked me. "no, nothing" i fake smile and roller my eyes.
"uhm, okay?" she said.

You evil chicken. Hmm, how is lisa? Is she fine? What am i thinking? Stop thinking of here jennie. Its been 5 days since i didn't come back in webtoon. Its better that i didn't come back. But i why do a part of me, want to comeback?

Lisa pov

Why cant i find her! Ugh, i want to know where she is! For fucking sake. Why is she still not back! I hate this.

"hey lis, are you okay?" yeonwoo asked me. "yes, i am" i said to her and smile. "dont lie to me manoban, we are friends since century" she said to me.

"you know me so well, dont you?" i said to her. "yes, i know you vey well" she said to me. "by the way, what are you thinking? Why are you always spacing out? Why does jungkook visit you yesterday? And by the way, you have a meeting with senator"

"ohh really, and wait why are you asking me with so many questions?" i asked her. "dont change the topic" she said and roller her eyes. "uhm, im not change the topic" i scratch my nape. "just answer my fucking questions" she said and glare at me.
"hays fine!" i said to her. I start to tell her everything and her expression change.

A/N:

Ch 17 done 😊😊😊. Im so happy guys love you all.

(Edited)

Our World (Jenlisa) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें