Chapter 16: tell me?

Lisa pov

"hey lis! Is the meeting done?" suho asked me. "yes its done" i said to him and smile. "uhm, lis?" he scratched his nape. "what?" i asked him "can we explore Auckland, today" he asked me.

"uhm, no i have a meeting today" i said to him "please" he said and pout. "ugh, fine? If only i dont treat you like a brother" i said to him

"yes!" he said and jump like a kid "can you stop jumping! Your like A 5 years old kid" i said to him. "your so killer joy" he said to me. "so funny!" i said to him.

1 month later~~

Its been a month since i didn't see her. Where is she anyway. Suho and bam already search for her. I already told suho what happen, and he just laugh at me.

"hey lis!" i heard someone shout "ooh, hey jungkook!" i shout to him "hey nuna" he said and hug me.

Jungkook is my step brother, he and his family adopt me, when i got off jail years ago, because you know what happen, i was accuse for something i didn't do. When my family die, they where there for me. I treat them now as a family. Jeon family and my family is very close. Jungkook parent's treat me like there own daughter, thats why i love them.

They often visit me because there are busy, with my company. I built a company and they helped me. They are the one who is handling it now, but sometimes i will be there to help sign some papers that is important, but sometimes they will do it. Because im the ceo hello! For fucking sake.

Im sorry if i just introduced to you dear readers, my 2nd family. Its the author's fault! She didn't introduce my family.
(hey, that wasn't my fault *pout*)
Stop pouting, eew.
(your so rude! But do you want to know where is ms kim?)
Yes i do
(she is in the~~)

"hey nuna are you okay?" i snap out when jungkook hold my shoulder. Man what the fuck, the author is close to tell me where she is, fucking sake kook "uhm yes i am" i said to him and smile.

Author!
(yes? What is it?)
Where is jennie?
(sorry can't tell you *smirk)
Why? *pout*
(because its a secret, and you will find it out in the next chapter)
I just want to know if she is fine
(hmm, yes she is fine, bye)
Hey wait where is she? Author!? For fucking sake! Hays!

"hey lis, are you okay? Why are you so red?" kook asked me. "yes im fine" i smile annoyingly. This all you fault Kook if you didn't cut off the author, i will now where is jennie.

A/N:

this chapter is funny 😂😂😂😊😊. I just talk to lisa 😂😂, just joke. By the way!

(Edited) Lol, update.. Or edit?