Chapter 31: Meet my girlfriend

Lisa pov

"lisa are you ready" mr kim ask me "yes" i said to him and smile "good, close you eyes and calm down, just think of webtoon, and nothing else. I close my eyes, and open it. When i open my eyes i was here in my office.

"lisa" yeonwoo run towards me and hug me "hey let me go, i cant breath" to her and smile "i miss you" i said to her, she look at me and confusedly "what are you talking about? I just hug you because i want to" she asked me, why did i say that?

"anyway yeonwoo, call suho and bambam" i said to her and smile. Is jennie here, what is she doing? I miss here.

Ring~

I heard my phone ring. I look at who called me and its unknown. I answer it.

Me: hello who is this?
Unknown: hi lisa? Its me your friend jiyong. How are you?
Me: we are not even friends! How dare you call me! And how dare you tell me, how i am!? I and where not even close.
Jiyong: im just asking you, what wrong with that my dear friend?
Me: where not friends, for your information! You stupid.
Jiyong: hahahaha! Aren't you worry about your family?
Me: what did you to them!?
Jiyong: nothing yet, but watch out! You dont know what will come to you.
Me: fuck you! Dont you...

Hung up.

Jiyong hung up the call. What is he going to do again!?.

Knock

"can we enter" someone ask "okay, come in" i shout, i look at who come in, it was yeonwoo,suho and bambam. "lisa, what do you need? You said you will give us a day off" bambam ask and fake a cry. "yeonwoo, call a meeting with my family later" i said to her seriously. "okay" yeonwoo said and left

"lisa, what is happening?" suho asked "suho, prepare a bodyguards" i said to him "okay, what is happening? Lisa?" he asked me again "jiyong called me, he threatened me about my family" i said to them. "WHAT?!" bambam shout. "guys come with me later to my dinner" i said to them "okay"

Knock~~

"lisa, someone is looking to you? Her name is jennie, i think she is the one with you hours ago" yeonwoo said "let her in, suho i will call you later, guys please let me talk to her" i said to them "okay" they said in the same time. The all left and jennie enter. I went to her and hug her.

"Jennie" i hug her and smile "lisa, are you okay?" she asked me "better then ever" i said and kiss her lips. I hold her waist and she put her arms around my neck. I smile between our kiss. I pull away give a peck.

"why did you kiss me?" she asked me "because i miss you" i said to her. "aish" lets go to my Penthouse" i said to her. "okay" she said and smile.

Lisa Penthouse~~

"welcome" lisa said and hug her girlfriend. Then the bodyguard and the maid line infront of lisa. Then suho, bambam and yeonwoo. Saw me and jennie.

"hey guys, im going to tell you something" i joyfully said "really, what is it?" suho asked. "i want you to know that jennie is my girlfriend, and please treat her properly like a queen" i said to them "wh-what!? She is your girlfriend already?" bam asked me "yes" i said to him.

"congrats" they all said and bow to jennie. "yeonwoo, please buy jennie, the most wonderful dress, and the most expensive, buy many" i said to her and smile. "w-what?" jennie asked with a disability "just go and find a dress where going to meet my family later" i said to her and smile "fine" she said and glared to me. Then she follow yeonwoo.

"lisa, jennie is really your girlfriend" suho asked me "yes she is" i said and smile. "by the way, give jennie two bodyguards. The best bodyguard in south korea, and a nice person, who is not a maniac" i said to suho "okay lis"

(Edited)