Chapter 25: Beautiful view

Lisa pov

Hmm, its been a week since im here. I never have a time to meet jennie's dad. Im starting to disappear. If i wont talk to jennie's dad goodbye to me, i wont see jennie again. And im starting to fall to jennie. But sad to say she wont catch me.

I wont see my friends again, i called jisoo and she went near me "hey lis, what is it?" she asked me "im going to tell you something, but this just for the two of us" i said to her.

"what is it?" she asked me "jisoo im starting to disappear, if i cant talk to jennie dad's to help me to my problem, goodbye to me" i said to her smile sadly "what!?" she shout "ohh, low down your voice" i said to her "ugh, lets hurry" she said to me. "no im going to jennie, lets go in yg hospital" i said to her and smile. "why?" she asked me "im going to tell you later"

3 hours later~~

Jennie pov

Im here in the my office "hey jennie" i heard my named called and saw chae young enter my office, wait its our office. Me and chaeng shared a office i Almost forgot. "what is it?" i asked her? I heard girls screaming oppa? "what is that shout about?" i asked chaeng "i dont know" she said to me.

I walk out in my room, and saw lisa. Wait what is she doing her? And why is girls going near her?. I look at her and saw jisoo saying something to the girls, then i saw lisa face palming herself. "hey guys" i shout, and they look at them. I run towards and i accidentally slip, i close my eyes and thought i fall down. I open my eyes and saw lisa holding waist. I look at her in the eyes "jen, are you okay?" she asked me, i didn't answer "sorry" she said to me and guide me to stand properly.

"its okay, thank you" i said to her and smile and she smile back to me. I heard gossip. Accept that bitch, she is mine. I smirk "lets go" she hold my wrist "where?" i asked her. "lets just go" she said to me and smile.

Lisa's pov

Me and jennie is now in the car, she keep asking me where are we going, but it's a secret. "lisa where are we going?" jennie asked. She keep pouting. "its a secret baby" i said to her and wink. I look at her and she's blushing. I start the engine and drive.

2 hours later~~~

I look at in my side and jennie is peaceful sleeping. I smile in my own thought. She is very adorable, i want her to be mine, before i will be disappear. If her father cant help me, i want my last days to be with her, i want to feel her love, even if just a short time. I stop the car infront of a cliff.

I bring jennie here because, jisoo said that jennie love nature. "jennie wake up, where here" i wake jennie up, if she wont wake up, she wont see the sunset. "jennie if you wont wake up, i will kiss you" i said to her, she still didn't wake up. I kiss her cheek and she open her eyes. Now i know how to wake her up. "hey why did you kiss my cheek" she said annoyingly.

"you wont wake up, dont you want to see a Beautiful view?" i ask her "where?" she ask "here" i said to her and smile, i went outside the car, and being a gentlewomen i open her door in the car.

"thank you" she smile, i went in the trunk and get a blanket. I went back to her, and put down the blanket. I sit in the blanket and command her to sit beside. "you really prepare this dont you?" she asked me and smile "yeah, i prepare this" i said to her and hold her hand.

"how did you know that i like this kind of place?" she asked me "i have my ways" i said to her "its so beautiful" she said, i look at her "yeah its beautiful" i said and she look at me and smile. She put her head in my shoulder and close her eyes, "let me sleep for a mean time" she said to me. "okay just sleep"

3 hours later

Jennie is still sleeping, i put her head in my laps when she slept hour ago, i admire her beauty. I admit everytime im with her, im falling deeply. I dont why, it have to be her? Is it right to fall in love, in this world, to fall in love to someone that will never be mine. I know i will disappear, what can i do, this is my destiny. I wish i was not a character, i wish i was in the really world, in this really world.

"you know staring is rude right" i saw jennie glaring at me "im sorry" i said to her made a peace sign. "how many hours did i sleep?" she asked me "3 hours" I said to her "wait, what!?" she asked and stand up "is there a problem?" i asked her "ooh nothing" she said and sit beside me "there are so many stars" she said to me "yeah i know" i said to her and smile. "lisa i almost forgot, why are the girls in the hospital shouting oppa on you?" she asked me and glared.

"i-i do'dont know" i said to her, i look at her and she is glaring at me "hmn, dont be jealous im all yours" i said to her and she is still glaring at me "jennie" i called her attention and she look at me, hold her hands "Jennie i have something to tell you" i said to her seriously.

A/N: 1000 words in this chapter

What do you think will lisa say? Are you curios? Would i publish the next chapter. Hmm

(Edited)