Chapter 15: Part of the story?

Chaeng pov

So jisoo like yeonwoo huh?. But why do im hurt, i Shouldn't be hurt right!. I just love as a sister nothing less, nothing more. But i like lisa.

"jisoo wow, im happy for you" i said and fake a smile. "hmm, yeah you should be happy for me" she said and smirk. "jennie" i call her attention. "yes?" she asked.

"are you going back to the webtoon?" i asked her. "i- I dont know?" she look down in the floor.

2 days later

Jennie pov

Its been todays since i didn't go back to webtoon. Im so happy i didn't go back in the story but ~~~~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Why do i fell hurt that i didn't went there. Im thinking very second, if she fine? Did the killer hurt her again. I cant take that she can be hurt! Its a pang in my heart. Am i falling for her? Huh? Why would i.

I know i can know where she is! Because hello, webtoon for your information. But im worried, we dont know what the killer is thinking right now "jennie!" mr yang called my attention making me go back to reality. "yes? What do you need sir?" i asked him. "why is kim jennie, is in the webtoon?" he asked me.

"huh?" im confused "why are you part in the webtoon?" he asked me. "me part of that story?" i asked him. "why did you father put your name in the webtoon and use your face? And why did that kim kiss lisa" he said to me.

"ohh" i scratch my nape, my dad didn't made kim jennie it was me. I can go inside that story. Who can i explain to him. "i-i don know?"

"okay?" he said. Good he didn't ask me more. "ms kim!" i heard someone call me. "ooh, hey ms irene" i said to her and smile. "we have to go! You have an operation" she said to me. Ooh right i have a operation today, but im just an assistant "okay lets go" i smile to her.

A/N: Lol, (Edited) Just today...