Chapter 18: Hurt..

Yeonwoo pov

Finally a pov for me
(yeah just shut up)
*roller mybeyes*

"WHAT THE F**K MANOBAN" i glared at her, why didn't she tell me about this. Im hurt as hell, because for fucking sake, i think she is falling in love with that girl. I really like lisa, its just i dont have time to confess to her.

(yeah, dont have a time maybe your just scared)
Shut up author!

"sorry" lisa said innocent. The author is right im scared, im scared that she doesn't love me back, im scared that our friendship will be ruined. "i-its just fine" i said to her and fake a smile.

Just fake a smile yeonwoo. But im not going to let that kim have my lalisa *smirk* i wont let her. "yeonwoo why are you smirking?" she asked me. "uhmm nothing, lets go. The meeting is going to start any Minute now"

Bam pov

This is weird, where can i find that kim, we have been looking for here, but no nothing seems right. Nobody have a clue where she is? Who she is? Ugh this is hard! I hate my Life.

"bam!" Suho called my name. "what is it?" i asked him "lets give up! We will never find her" he said to me "i want to but i cant! But you know to that you cant give up! You where order by the president for pit sake" i said to him.

"i wish i didn't accept this position" he said to me "why?" i asked him "for pit sake! Do you need to ask me! You know that i want this position, but ugh. Im regretting it for accepting it, this is going to make my life short!" he said to me.

"right, that was it felt before! But you know i already adjust, i can work properly. You still need to adjust" i said to him. He still new to his job! His our best friend. Lisa, me and yeonwoo.

I miss the past. We can brake the rules *smile stupidly* "bam, are you okay?" suho asked me "yeah im fine" i said to him.

Jisoo pov

This kid is weird *scratch her nape* "kid excuse me". *hold the kid shoulder* "huh! Please don't kill me" the kid shout "huh? Kid do i look like a killer" i said to him "you are not going to kill me?" he asked me.

"why would i do that!" i shout to the kid "i lost my temper because of this kid" i mumble "sorry ms beautiful" he said to me and smile "jisoo!" i heard my name being called ohh its jennie.

A/N:

Hey guys sorry for not updating 🐵🐵🐵 🅾🅿️🅿️🅰️💓. Short update for my hot readers, hahahah 2 update today. Im sorry if i cant update more. But i will try pinky swear. 😊😊😊😊

(Edited)