Chapter 63 - I Just Want It All Back

I sighed as I pulled my knees to my chest. Jason's asleep again and all I could think about are memories with Jason since right now we aren't even talking. He hasn't said a word still. Not one. We went on a walk, we watch tv and eat together, the boys and I always talk about things he would usually talk about with us too. But he doesn't say a word. It's just weird. It's like he's not here with us even though he's sitting in the room with us.

**Flashback**

"Do you think it's cold?" I asked him.

"I don't know why don't you find out" he said and as I went to run away, he wrapped his arms around me pulling me into the water with him. As we got under water and back to surface he moved his arms. We were both dying of laughter.

"Jason!" I whined but laughed.

"What?! We were going in anyway" he said like it was obvious. I splashed him and his jaw dropped. "You did not" he warned. I started laughing again.

"You're such a girl" I told him.

"Oh that's it" he said and started going after to me. I gasped and swam to the stairs. I climbed out and he followed me shortly. I began to run but he wrapped his arms around my waist picking me up. I squealed and laughed like crazy. He loosened his grip on me and I turned around to face him. He was smiling down at me. It was a real smile like he was happy. Before I could do or say anything else, his lips connected with mine. Our lips moved in sync till he pulled away and looked away trying to hide his smirk. Then suddenly, he picked me up braid style and started walking closer to the pool.

"Jason don't!" I yelled laughing. My grip got tighter on him as he pretended to throw me in. He started laughing as I screamed. "Please Jason don't do it-" he cut me off but jumping in with me in his arms. I came above surface laughing and so did he but he was smirking. "I hate you" I told him. He shook his head and moved closer to me.

"No you don't" he said and I playfully rolled my eyes.

***

"We better go before the cops show" I told him. He nodded then suddenly pulled me into a hug. I shut my eyes as my head was against his chest. I felt him kiss the top of my head. We pulled away and he just stared at me. He removed one hand from my waist to hold my cheek. He leaned in and kissed me. It was passionate and soft. We pulled away then I took a step back to start going to the car.

"Text me when you get home Angel" he said and I nodded. He slipped his hood up and started running to his car.

***
^ After one of our biggest fights but I still wanted to stay with him. No one understood the love I had for him since the beginning.

***

I had my head laid on his chest as we hugged. It was so calming. "Mackenzie?" I heard him ask me.

"Yeah?" Our bodies haven't moved from each other.

"I love you" I heard him quietly say.

Did he really just say that? I pulled away to look up at him. Did he just tell me that he loves me? Jason loves me? I'm so shocked I didn't expect this. I love him. I'm pretty sure I do. No, of course I do. I'm just speechless. He makes me feel extremely happy. I don't care what he does for a living. He makes me feel wanted and loved.

"Forget I said that" he said embarrassed since I said nothing back. He shook his head and turned to walk away. But I grabbed his hand stopping him and pressed my lips to his.

"I love you too" I said back smiling. This is a feeling I can not describe.

**
^ The first time we ever said 'I love you'

***

As I ordered, he cut in. "Make that two" he said then pulled out money.

"What are you doing?" I asked him quietly then he paid and smirked at me. "Jason I could have paid" I said as we walked away and waited for the drinks.

"Now why would I make you pay when I'm right here?" He asked and leaned against the wall. I shook my head and laughed. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I yawned. "Tired?" He asked me. I nodded and pouted. "You're so cute" he said smiling. I smiled and looked away. He moved a hand to my cheek and made me look at him. He kissed me then looked over at the counter to see if our drinks are ready.

**
^ Cute little moments like that always kept me happy

***

I put my hand on his hair and kept running my hand through it.

"We'll be okay" I said to him. "We can make everything work out"

"We always will" he said back. I moved my hand out of his hair and kissed his cheek then i got under the covers too. I laid my head on his shoulder and sighed.

**
^ Even through the tough times we always knew we would be okay in the end. and here we are years later. he's the love of my life. my soulmate.

***

"You're beautiful" I heard him say quietly. He lifted my head up with his thumb. He slowly leaned in and I felt his soft lips against mine. He pulled away and grabbed my hand. I bit my lip trying to hide my smile but I know I'm failing too. His eyes traveled to my necklace. Obviously the one he gave me. He smiled then looked back to my eyes.

**
^ He always treats me like a princess and like I was worthy. He always made sure I knew I was special to him and I loved that

***

I ran out before Jason but when I got to the car, it's locked. I turned around to see Jason just taking his time walking.

"Jason!" I complained. He smirked but started walking to me instead of the drivers side. He took my hood off then grabbed my waist. "What are-" he cut me off by pressing his lips to mine. Kissing in the rain. Jason wanted a kiss in the rain. He pulled away and smiled. I smiled up at him.

**
^ Again making everything feel special. it was like we were living in a movie

***

"You can get out of here babe. When you do we can run. Take everything and go somewhere far" I said smiling. "Let's runaway Jason. We won't have any troubles anymore. we can get married and no one can stop us from being together" He smiled too. "But the gang" I said frowning. His face dropped then he sat up like he had an idea.

"They come with us. We can live in different houses. You and I can share one. We'll live close to the gang same town. You can do online college. Get a good job. We can do this Angel. We can run and never look back" He said really quickly. He's into the idea.

**
^ That was the best idea we could have ever had. It helped us be together, live together and get married.

And hopefully to start a family soon.

***

"What would I do without you?" I joked, but also for real.

"Absolutely nothing" he said grabbing his glass. I let out another laugh. "To our marriage" Jason said holding up his glass. I smiled holding mine to his. We sat there smirking back at each other.

"To our marriage"

***

"Baby!" I said smiling as I waited for him to get to me.

"Hello princess" he said hugging me, picking me up so my legs are around his torso. I buried my face in his neck and held him tight. I felt him kiss my covered shoulder. "I missed you" he told me. I pulled away and kissed him.
"I missed you too"

***

And I just want it all back.