Chapter 16 - A Week Without You :(

Today is the day I get to go to the Bahamas and I couldn't be more excited. I can't wait to go to the beach and be with the girls again. I'm upset Jason isn't coming, but the week will go by fast before I'm back in his arms again.

I know he's not so happy I'm going without him, but he's happy I'm excited and going with Travis and Hunter. We know they wouldn't let anything happen to me.

But besides that, I leave for the airport very very soon and I just finished packing. The girls should be on the plane now and we're meeting them at the hotel.

"Babe you ready? The guys are here!" Jason yelled to me from downstairs.

"Yup!" I yelled back as I put my backpack on my back and grabbed my suitcase. I ran down stairs with a smile on my face. I'm so excited if you couldn't tell. Jason grabbed my suitcase and we walked out of the house. I saw the van with Johnson driving and Travis and Hunter in it. Jason put my suitcase in the van and we jumped in the back seat along with Hunter. Jason is coming along for the ride and to say goodbye at the airport.

"You seem excited" Johnson said with a chuckle.

"You don't even know it." I said and giggled too. I felt Jason grab my hand and I looked over at him. He was staring out the window with his head back against the seat. I quickly leaned up and kissed his cheek then laid my head on his shoulder.

I know he really doesn't want me to go and I feel bad, but it will be fun for me and I really miss the girls. I felt his lips press against my head.

I hate planes. Always have, always will. I'd rather not fly there, but else would I get there. The plane ride is only 3 and half a hours, but that's a long time for me to just sit on the plane. I know Travis and Hunter aren't going to entertain me.

Within the next 15 minutes, we reached the airport. We all got out and walked over to where the guys for the luggage are and right in front of the plane. The guys and I are taking the private jet which is the plus side to being in a plane. I was suddenly turned around by Jason and he held me to his chest.

"Please be careful" he told me quietly. I pulled my head away and looked up at him.

"Please don't worry. I'll be fine. You know I will" I said for what feels like a bunch of times. But I love that he cares.

"I know I know" he said while nodding. "I love you okay?"

"I love you too" I said then leaned up and pressed my lips to his. "I'll call you where ever I get signal" I told him. He nodded and gave me a toothless smile.

"Have fun" he said pulling away from me since I have to go soon. "Don't forget about your sexy husband in Canada" he joked making me laugh.

"Never babe" I said and he laughed too.

"Come on Mack!" I heard Hunter say. I looked over my shoulder to see him climbing the steps onto the plane. Travis right behind him. I faced Jason again and smiled.

"Bye Jase" I said before kissing him again.

"Bye Angel" he said and let go of me. I took a few steps back and blew him a kiss. He smirked then winked. I bit my lip then turned around and walked to the plane. I got to the top of the stairs and looked over my shoulder. I saw Jason leaning against the van. He blew me a kiss like I did to him just before. I smiled and did it back again. I got into the jet and saw the boys sitting on the big chairs. I sat on the couch and laid my head again.

"Still scared of planes?" I heard Travis ask.

"Yup" I answered him without moving. I honestly just want to sleep. I picked my head up and picked up one of the blankets folded nicely near by. I laid down as I put the blanket over me. "Night boys" I said earning a little chuckle from them both. 

***

The guys and I finally are in the Bahamas and I couldn't be more excited. I can't wait to see the girls. I'm guessing they are in our room already. The boys are staying in the room next to us. We got to the floor and I knocked on the door as the guys went to their room first to put their bags down. The door swung up and I saw Becca standing there. Her jaw dropped and her eyes widened. She quickly came over to me and hugged me.

"I missed you!" I said to her as I hugged her back.

"Oh my god you look great Mack. I missed you!" She said as she pulled away. I smiled widely. I could cry I'm so happy. She pulled me into the room and I saw Alissa going through her suitcase.

"Of course you didn't pack as much as needed" I joked and she quickly turned around.

"Awe Mackenzie!" She said and hugged me tightly. I giggled and pulled away.

"You're hair looks so good. You dyed it?" I asked. She nodded smiling. "I love it" she smiled wider and hugged me again. "We really missed you" she said before pulling away.

"I missed you guys so much" I said as I looked at my two best friends. "Where's Gi?" I ask.

"She should be up any-" Becca got cut off by the door opening. "Now" she said making us laugh. I turned around to see Gigi standing there smiling with her arms crossed.

"Looking tan Gi" I joked and she armed her arms widely smiling. I hugged her tightly and it made me realize how much I really missed these girls.

"Did you get taller?" She joked with me. I laughed.

"Doubt it" I said back then faced the other girls. "So let's get the boys. What's first?"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_