Chapter 9 - New Level

"Hello?" I called as I walked into the house of the gang. Jason has been here all day and told me to just come here after work.

I agreed since I haven't seen the gang since last week and I never thought I'd say it, but I kind of missed these fools.

"Aye what's up" I heard Kades voice from the kitchen. Of course. Always in the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen to see Kade and Hunter. Hunter nodded his head at me.

"Sup boys" I said before sitting down on one of the stools next to Hunter. "Where is everyone?"

"Jason, Johnson, and Cameron are in the basement. Travis is on his way here with Khalil" Travis told me. I nodded.

"Jason seems to be feeling better" Kade pointed out. I smiled at the thought of how me and Jason stayed home in bed for two days with him getting me sick.

"I hope so because I'm not. He got me sick" I said and they laughed.

"Ew then why are you sitting next to me" Hunter joked. My jaw dropped and I smacked his arm.

"I'll cough on you" I fake threatened him. "And sneeze" I added. Hunter crunched up his nose in disgust. As he was about to talk, we heard the front door shut and voices coming closer to the kitchen.

"Do it you won't" Hunter egged me on.

"Oh hey Mack" I heard Travis' voice. I smiled over at him to see Khalil next to him.

"Hello boys" I said with a toothless smile on my face.

"Jason down stairs?" Khalil asked. I nodded and then so did he. "Cool" he walked out of the room so I'm guessing he's going down stairs to the rest of the boys.

"So Mackenzie you guys are about to make more mad money" Travis stated as he grabbed stuff from the fridge. I looked at him confused.

"Honestly. I knew Jason was always richer than us, but god damn you guys are gonna be on a different level" Kade said looking down at his phone. Different level? What is he taking about? Jason never talked to me about more money. Actually he never talks to me about any money.

"Mad money?" I asked lost. I looked over at Hunter and his eyes widen.

"Shit guys she doesn't know" Hunter told them. They all looked at me like, 'shit'. As if they aren't suppose to say anything about the money.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked.

"Uh let Jason explain th-"

"Let Jason explain what?" I heard Jason's voice. We all looked over at the door to see him and Khalil walk in looking at us confused.

"About how we are going to be on a 'new level rich' and make 'mad money'" I told Jason quoting what the guys just said. Jason stared at the guys like he could punch them.

"Are you guys serious? Do you keep your mouth shut? I was gonna tell her. She's my wife not yours" Jason snapped at them. He looked over at me as he walked over to me. "I'll explain in a bit" He said then kissed my cheek.

"We can leave so you can tell her" Travis suggested to Jason. Jason rolled his eyes.

"Then leave" He said making them get up and walk out to leave us two in the kitchen alone. I stood up and crossed my arms as I stood in front of him. "You're not mad are you?" Jason asked confused. I laughed.

"No I'm just confused. Why didn't you tell me? And how are we getting more money?"

"Well we have this huge mission thing coming up. Remember how when we had dinner in the woods I said I had to go away for a night or two?" I nodded. "So it's just me and Johnson going and the amount of money we are getting for what we will do is absolutely crazy, Angel, I've never been so excited. It's going to be insane. I know we already have enough money, but now we can have more. Just wait till I get back" he explained to me with a huge smile on his face. So he's serious about this. I smiled too.

"Were you going to tell me?" I ask as I grab his hand.

"Of course. Just not till I got back. I was going to surprise you" He said causing me to laugh.

"Surprise me? Jase you know I don't care about money" I said smiling.

"But I do" he said with a cheesy smile on his face. I giggled again.

"You seem like you feel better and you seem very excited"

"Oh I am"

"Lucky because I'm not feeling better" he fake pouted and kissed my lips. I smiled.

"I'll take care of you like you did for me"

"You know even though we've been together for so long why do I feel like there's so much I don't know still" I honestly said.

"Because there's things I just don't say. Not because I shouldn't or I don't want to, but because it just doesn't come up. When it comes up then it comes up" he explained. I nodded. He grabbed my other hand also and just stared down at me.

"You're right. It's just weird" I nodded.

"I know" he smirked. He seems happy. "Babygirl let me just say something" he said with a chuckle. "When I get back, we can buy the yacht that I wanted" I giggled.

"You really want to get a yacht?" I ask. He nodded quickly. I smiled and rolled my eyes making him push on my hands a little. "Okay. Let's do it. For us and the gang" he nodded again. I don't need one, but we all know how Jason is. When he wants something, he'll get it.

He let go of my hand and grabbed me by my shoulders pulling my body to his. I wrapped my hands around his torso and laid my head on his chest. I felt his lips softly push against my head.

"Just wait till I get back" I heard him say quietly. I pulled my head away so I could look up at him.

"When do you leave again?" I ask.

"Tomorrow" my eyes widened then I pouted. "I know I know, but just think about in two days when I get back. Do you want to stay with the gang while I'm gone?" I shook my head at his offer.

"I'll just stay home. I'll be alright" I said with a smile. He smiled too. "Also you're birthday is coming up. I'm so excited" he chucked.

"You're more excited than me" he said. I nodded agreeing. He laughed again shaking his head. "Alright baby girl wanna go home?" He asked pulling away from me.

"Yes" I said then kissed him quickly.

"Okay let me go say bye to the guys" he said and kissed me again before walking out of the room leaving me with a smile on my face. I will never ever get over that boy. I can't see myself without him. He could be difficult, but so am I. There's what makes it better for us. "Ready?" I heard Jason's voice snapping me out of my thoughts. I nodded smiling seeing his head held out for me. I happily grabbed it.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-