Chapter 49 - What Happened?

I woke up stretching and for a split second confused to where I was. Then I remembered, I'm in the guest bedroom at the gangs house. I grabbed my phone from the night stand and saw it's 10am.

The memories from last night come flooding in making me upset again. Last night, I left home with a bag and came straight here. Of course Johnson, Travis, and Hunter were up. It was almost 4 in the morning. I'm not surprised though. I told them what happened also.

They said they didn't even realize Jason left last night. It was like one of those things where you look away for one second and the persons gone. I don't understand how a drunk person can move that fast, but hey it's Jason McCann.

I suddenly heard a knock on the door and I prayed it's not Jason.

"Yeah?" I called for whoever is there. The door opened to reveal Gigi. Thank god for her. She shut the door and crawled into the bed. She got under the covers with me and sighed.

"The boys told me" she said quietly. "Are you okay?" I shook my head.

"He was so rude to me" I said and laid down on my back. Gigi did the same and we just stared up at the ceiling. "He called me names and he kept grabbing me"

"I didn't see how drunk he was, but Hunter said it was bad" Gigi told me.

"I don't understand how he drove home. That scares the living shit out of me. What if something happen to him? I wouldn't be able to live without him" I said and started to cry again. 

"Awe Mack" I heard Gigi say and she grabbed my hand.

"I feel heartbroken" I said quietly. "I don't think he's ever called me a bitch. And the way he just yelled in my face. I-" I stopped talking shaking my head.

"You know he's going to come here and realize you're here right? As much as you don't want to face him, you going too" she stated. See this is why I love Gigi. She's straight forward with stuff.

"Yeah I know" I sighed and closed my eyes. "I don't know what I'm going to do"

"Idea!" Gigi said excitingly and I felt the bed move. I opened my eyes and sat up. I looked at her waiting for her to talk. "Let's have a girls day!" I smiled slightly and nodded. She jumped out of the bed and grabbed my bag. She started to go through it as I stood up.

"I wanna wear these sweats" I said as I looked down at the grey sweat pants I was wearing.

"This too" she said and threw my black bomber jacket at me. "Let's just go get some breakfast and maybe go to the mall. We'll figure it out as we go along" she suggested. I nodded agreeing. I am so so glad that I have Gigi here now. She always knows how to make me feel better. I threw on the jacket and walked out of the room.

"Because you're a dumbass" I heard Johnson say loudly as we got to the stairs.

"I really have no clue what you're talking about" I heard Jason's voice. Gigi stopped walking and grabbed my arm softly. I looked over at her.

"Do you want to go down there?" She asked me quietly. I nodded so we continued to go down the stairs. I walked into the living room to see Jason and Johnson standing there. They both looked over at us.

"Angel what happened last night? I woke up in the guest room and you weren't home" Jason asked confused.

"You don't remember?" I ask. He shook his head. I could tell he was very confused. I looked at Gigi, who was looking at me then I looked at Johnson, who was also looking at me. I knew they were waiting for me to say something. I took a deep breath and looked back at Jason. "We were fighting. You-" he cut me off.