Chapter 14 - Change In Vacation

I walked through the front door and saw Jason sitting on the couch watching some hockey game. He looked back at me then back at the tv.

"Hey" I said then walked over to the other side of the couch and sat down.

"What are you doing home?" He asked me with no emotion in his voice.

"I wanted to come home" I said confused on why he's asking me. He didn't say anything back as he stared at the tv. "You can't actually be mad at me right?" I ask and he took a deep breath as he didn't say anything back to me. I let out a humorless laugh.

I stood up and walked out of the living room and into the kitchen. I can't believe he's actually mad at me. I grabbed a water bottle then walked upstairs. I just want to lay down. I laid face down on the bed and took a deep breath. Then took another once I heard Jason walk in. I really hope we don't fight.

I felt the bed move and all the sudden half his body is laying on me. I felt him breath into my hair and his head lean on mine. He sighed.

"I love you" he said quietly.

"I love you too" I said back the same way. He wrapped his arms around my waist and dug his face in my hair.

"Sorry for being an ass. I'm just stressed" he explained.

"Don't worry about it Jase. It's okay" I said and shut my eyes again. I felt him kiss my shoulder then put his head back down.

"How was the food?" He asked.

"Good" I answered then yawned. How am I tired? "I have to work tomorrow" I complained.

"I wish you didn't" he complained too.

"You and I both" I said back. We sat in silence for a little bit till I heard a phone start to ring. I hope it's not mine. We both got up and I grabbed my phone seeing it's mine.

"oh Gigi's calling me" I told him as I climbed out of bed. Jason groaned and rolled over onto his back. He hates when the girls call me. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. I heard him chuckle then I walked onto the balcony shutting the doors behind me. "Hey Gi" I answered.

"Hey Mack. How's it going?" She asked.

"I'm doing okay. You?" I ask as I lean against the balcony.

"I'm really good. How are you and Jason?" She asked.

"Good, but we've been fighting a lot more" I told her.

"Oh god. That's not good. Over big things?"

"No. Just little things. But you know how that goes" I said and we both laughed a little.

"I have an idea and I'd really like if you'd think about it" she explained. I hope it's not about her coming here because Jason would be pissed off.

"I'm listening" I said back waiting for her to continue.

"I want to go on vacation with you and before you say anything I'll explain" she started. Vacation? "I was think us and the girls can go on a little vacation and if Jason's wants, him and who ever can come with. But I understand we don't want Jason to get caught again" she explained to me. Wow. Is it even a good idea? What do I even say back? "Mackenzie?" I heard her voice.

"Sorry I'm here. I was thinking. I-I just don't know what to say. I don't know what Jason would say" I told her honestly.

"I figured that. That's why I'm saying think about it and let me know because me and the girls are going to the Bahamas in less than two weeks and we have the hotel and everything but we would really like if you guys or just you can join us" she said making me smile.

"I would love that. I just have to talk to Jason. His birthday is coming up so it's perfect timing" I said and she giggled.

"Yeah it is. Talk to him and let me know. I'll text you the hotel information so if you guys decide to go you can get rooms" she told me.

"Okay thank you. I'll call you later okay?"

"Okay bye Mack" we both hung up and ran back inside and Jason looked at me confused as to why I'm so smiley. I really hope he wants to go. I jumped on the bed and moved his laptop off his lap and cradled him. He smirked.

"Okay when I ask you this please please think about it" I started off. His smirk dropped into a confused face.

"Continue" he said slowly like he was nervous to hear what I'm about to say.

"In less than two weeks, before your birthday, the girls are going to the Bahamas and they want us and who ever else to go. They already have the hotel and said if we decide to go we just have to get rooms for us and if any of the guys want to come" I explained to him smiling. The confusion wiped off his face, but he didn't have any emotion. He sighed and shrugged.

"I don't know babe" he said and didn't look so happy. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Baby please. Just the other day we were talking about going on vacation why the change now?" I ask.

"That's a different story Angel. It would have been just us in an island where no one can reach us"

"Well what's wrong with going with the girls and some of the guys?" I asked as I moved my arms and crossed them across my chest.

"Nothing, but there's a difference between going alone and going with a group" he explained. I sighed.

"You're right. I know. I just really want this" He leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Then you go. As long as I know you're safe" he told me and my eyes widened.

"Wait what?" I said surprised. He laughed.

"Angel you could go without me" he told me again. I laughed and smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you. I need this" I kissed his neck then pulled away to see his face.

"And if Hunter wants to go because of Gigi then he should go with you and make sure you're safe" He told me. I nodded quickly and started dialing a number on my phone.

"Sup" I heard Hunters voice.

"Hey what are you doing in like two weeks?" I ask first.

"Uhh probably nothing. Why?" He asked confused.

"Well the girls back home called and asked if I wanted to go to the Bahamas and I was just wondering if you and who ever else wanted to go with me." I explained to him. There was a silent pause which mean he has to be thinking about it.

"Okay me and Travis. Did Jason get rooms?" He asked.

"Oh that's another thing. Jason's not coming. I guess he just doesn't want to, but there's still us three and the girls" I said hoping he'd still come.

"Oh okay that's weird, but cool I can't wait"

"Okay yay I'll send you the info" we said goodbye and hung up and I smiled at Jason. He had a smug smile on his face.

"I'm glad you're happy Angel" he said then kissed my forehead.

"I hope you are too" I said back and his smile got bigger.

"With you, of course" He said then pressed his lips against mine.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
So vacation with the girls and even some of the guys, but no Jason...

Hope you all liked this chapter :)