Chapter 46 - Flying Cars and Surgeons

"That has to have been the highlight of this night" Ariana said as she wiped her tears from laughing to hard. I was still clutching my stomach cracking up. We are in the back of Ronnie's car just laughing at someone Ronnie had just said. Although it wasn't funny to him because he was very annoyed with us. We were just at the club for a few hours and I had so much fun. Jason didn't come because he said he had things to take care of. Bates looked back at us and chuckled.

"You girls are so fucking drunk oh my god" Bates said before facing forward in his seat. I saw we reached my house.

"Yay! My husband!" I said as I pointed to my house.

"I don't see him" Ronnie said in a low voice as he stared at my house.

"Me neither" I said as I looked over at my house. I started to giggle at myself before facing Ariana. "I had fun. Hopefully we can do this again soon!" I said hugging her. She hugged back tightly.

"Yes we have to!" She said pulling away. Suddenly the car door opening, making me face it quickly. I saw Ronnie standing there.

"Come on" He said to me. I looked at him confused.

"Where?" I asked him titling my head a bit. He looked at me like I was stupid. "Hey don't look at me like that. That's not nice" I said pouting.

"We are at your house. I just called McCann. He knows we're here. Come on. Let me take you to him" he said stepping aside making room for me to hop out of the car. Which I did and said a quick goodbye to Ariana and Bates before walking up my lawn with Ronnie by my side. I watched my front door swing open to reveal my husband.

"Babe!" I yelled giggling. Jason chuckled and smile came across his face. He started walking to us.

"Thanks Ronnie" Jason said as he got to us. I flung my arms around his shoulders hugging him. I felt his hands on my waist.

"No problem bro. I'll see you soon. Bye Mackenzie" I heard Ronnie's voice. I pulled away and faced him.

"Bye!" I said waving. I faced Jason and he grabbed my hand.

"Come on let's go inside" Jason said and we walked through our front door.

"Baabbbyyy" I sang as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders again. He smiled down at me as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I missed you"

"I missed you too" he answered and chuckled. "Did you have fun?" He asked. I nodded quickly. He laughed again.

"What's so funny?" I asked frowning.

"Nothing. You're just so cute" He told me. I smiled widely and felt my face get a little red.

But then Mac and cheese came to my mind. I haven't had that in forever. It's so good. I love food. I wonder if we have any.

"Babe!" I yelled with my eyes wide as I pulled away from him. A confused look came over his face. "We need to make Mac and cheese. Do we have it? I really want it" I said quickly. A smirk came on his face.

"We do Angel" he said grabbing my hand and we walked into the kitchen. He suddenly picked me up and placed me on the counter. I started to giggle. I watched him grab a box of Mac and cheese and go over to the stove. I watched him start to make it.

Is this what married people do? Oh my god. I'm married! I forgot. This is crazy. I can't believe I'm 21 and married. Wow. But I love him. Jason is my husband. Forever. He's stuck with me forever.

I started to laugh at myself for saying in my head that Jason is stuck with me forever. He looked over at me confused, but laughed too.

"What are you laughing at, Angel?" He asked me. I shook my head quickly and he shook his head too and continued to make the food. "You can't tell me?"

"Nopeeee. It's top secret" I told him.

I wonder how people make Mac and cheese if they don't make it in the pot. Is there another way? I doubt it.

I wonder when the new season of Greys Anatomy is coming out. I still am trying to get Jason to watch it. Maybe he could be a surgeon.

I laughed again at the fact of Jason being a surgeon and not a wanted criminal. Again, he looked over at me confused, but with a smile on his face.

"Top secret?" He asked. I nodded giggling.

What if car fly places instead of driving? That would be scary.

"Angel?" I heard Jason's voice. I looked up at him.

"Huh?"

"It's done" He told me. My jaw dropped.

"Already? It's only been one minute!" I said shocked. He laughed and shook his head.

"It's been like 10 minutes babe" he told me making my jaw dropped again.

"What?" I asked confused. He stood between my legs and had his hands on my tights.

"What?" He mocked me and I giggled. "Are you going to tell me what you were thinking about?" He asked me. I shrugged trying to hold back my smile.

"Top secret" I told him before cross my arms.

"I won't tell anyone, Angel" he said putting out his pinky finger. I linked mine with his and smiled.

"We're married which means you are stuck with me forever, hopefully greys anatomy comes back with a new season and what if you're a surgeon, and what happens if cars fly" I told him and he started to laugh which made me start to laugh again.

"I fucking love you" he said quietly before pulling away and putting our food into bowls for us. I smiled and kissed him quickly.