Chapter 36 - He Is Not A Child

**Jason's P.O.V**

My hand brushed over the soft skin on Mackenzie's cheek as she slept peacefully on my chest. Smiling to myself, I continued my fingertips down her naked back and up again where my fingers intertwined with strands of her long hair. 

Suddenly she moved slightly in her sleep, wrapping her arm over my chest and her hand touching my neck softly.

"Good morning" she said quietly.

"Good morning beautiful" I whispered back against the top of her head. She closed her eyes again and enjoyed my fingers running up and down her naked back. I wrapped my other arm around her body pulling her more on top of me. She looked up at me with those light blue eyes. I could stay here forever.

Smiling lightly with a toothless smile, I pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. Showing her pink cheeks. Her lips turned into a smile. I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers.

"I love you," I said softly as I ran my thumb across her cheek. She kissed me one more time, leaving my lips craving more before she smiled and ran a hand trough my messy hair from last night.

"I love you so much more." She said back and those are the words I live for. I live for her. I wouldn't want anyone else for the rest of my life.

"Don't go to work today" I said frowning. As much as I know she loves her job, I hate when she leaves to go. Honestly I'm scared something will happen to her again and I won't be able to help her. That's what worries me the most when I'm not with her.

"I have to babe" She said sitting up.

"Now I'm cold" I complain and went to reach for her arm. She threw a blanket at me.

"Here" she joked.

"But you're warmer" I poured and she giggled.

"Oh well" she said walking to the bathroom. She's so cute. I laid my head back and shut my eyes. I'm so tired. "I forgot to tell you" I heard her voice making me open my eyes again to look at her. She was standing there still in my t-shirt and a toothbrush in her hand. "One of my boss' are making their kid come into our work for the next two weeks for some reason and he or she is going to stay in someone's office with them. We find out today who" She explained to me.

"I hope it's not a boy" I told her. She laughed.

"I'm sure if it is he's like 15 or something. Plus we're older. I don't think it will be that bad Jase" she said with a little smile. I chuckled.

"Let's just hope" she smiled over at me before walking back into the bathroom.

**Mackenzie's P.O.V**

I walked out of the elevator at my job and saw my boss at the front desk already. I smiled at her as she did to me.

"Hello Ms. Minsi" I greeted her.

"Hello Mackenzie" she smiled at me. She gave papers to Sarah (works at the front desk) and faced me. "My son is here. He's in my office and he's already annoying me" she said with a little laugh. "He's going to California soon on a trip for a month and every break I get for the next few days I would like him here. I want every second I can with him when I get the chance. But I'll be running around a lot so I don't want him touching everything in my office" she explained to me. I smiled. That is so sweet. "You sure you don't mind having him sit with you?" She asked again.

"There's no problem" I told her. She nodded.

"Okay thank you so much. I'm just going to talk to him before my meeting and we'll come in to your office" she told me.

"Alright that's fine" I said before walking away into my office. I put my purse down on the floor next to my desk. I sighed. I'm tired and could go back to sleep right now. I'm a little nervous to have a kid sit with me at work. I don't know what to do or even say. I have to work too so I can't just babysit. I sat down and started to get my notebook full of drawings and markers ready to make designs. Hopefully I can think of ideas. I'm so tired. Suddenly there was a knock at my door and it opened revealing my boss and her son. He does not look like a child. I stood up and walked over to them. I held my hand out for the boy.

"Hi I'm Mackenzie Bieber" I told him. He shook my hand smiling.

"Hi I'm Mikey" he said back. He stood a little taller than me with brown hair and brown eyes.  When he smiled at me, his dimples showed.

"Okay well I have to go to a meeting. I'll be back soon" my boss said before leaving the room.

"Uh take a seat" I said to Mikey smiling. He is definitely not a child like I thought. Oh god.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
New character for a little bit!!!

I know I haven't been posting a lot, but I have a lot of stuff going on so I'm sorry but I hope you guys liked this chapter!