45

BamBam collapses on his bed, pulling Youngjae down next to him. His room is exactly as he left it, down to the discarded clothes on his floor.

BamBam's parents had prepared a feast for them, including all of their favorite foods and whatever they wanted to drink. They ate until their tummies hurt, and then decided to recuperate in BamBam's room.

"I missed your dad's cooking" Youngjae sighs

"Me too"

"And your bed"

"Well don't think you have to leave it anytime soon!" BamBam jumps on top of him but flops right back over, his stomach protesting the movement.

"They missed me too" Youngjae breathes in disbelief. He knew BamBam's parents liked him, but he never would have expected to be greeted with nearly the same level of love that BamBam was.

"They've always loved you"

"I love them too"

"They seemed surprised about your parents"

"I don't think anyone expected it"

"They'll ask you to move in with us" BamBam warns, grinning at him.

"I wish they had asked before we got kidnapped, I'm sure my parents would've handed me right over" Youngjae laughs, closing his eyes. BamBam turns onto his side, resting his head on his hand.

"What are we going to say? It doesn't make sense to be missing for so long and come back with 4 boyfriends"

"I'm not going to say anything. Its nobody else's business what I did to escape my parents"

"Where has this confidence come from?" BamBam laughs, fond of it. "The Youngjae I know would never say anything like that"

"You know, I thought my parents owned the world, I thought there was no where I could go that would be safe from them, but now I know that the world is a whole lot bigger than that"

BamBam doesn't respond to that, just lays back down. He didn't know Youngjae thought like that. He wonders if he could have done anything about it by himself, but he doubts it.

With their bellies full and their minds at peace, they finally drift to sleep, holding hands from across the bed.

At the same time, in another part of the city, the others are driving to Mark's apartment,  surprisingly relaxed. The quite voice of the gps on Jaebum's knee calling out directions every few minutes is the only voice. It isn't the original sight for the apartment they had planned, but one Mark believed would be less of a hassle.

Apparently Jaebum isn't the only one who had properties he failed to mention.

Meanwhile Mark is sitting on the couch in front of the tv. A game show is on but Mark is far too gone for understanding, lost in his worries. Jackson was pleased to see him, but he doesn't know how anyone else will feel. Especially Jinyoung.

He was told not to do anything but wait for them, that Jinyoung would cook something, so he waits, trying to keep himself from feeling like a bad host. What should he say? Should he apologize? Will an apology be enough? What do they already know? What don't they know?He asks himself a million questions, dreading the ring of the doorbell.

When it comes he freezes, clutching his pants, he forces a deep breath and then another. The doorbell rings again, and he can hear quiet chatter from outside. They are the most impatient family.

Steeling himself, he walks towards the door opening it like he isn't scared of their reunion and smiles his best smile.

"Welcome—"