2

"Nope, they're still out" Jackson informs, plopping down on the stool in front of the counter.

"Fuck, Mark, how hard did you hit them?"

"Barely even a tap, weak ass kids" Mark grumbles, stretching out of his chair to grab the bottle of liquor across from him.

Jaebum rolls his eyes at the answer. Sure, barely even a tap. Right.

"They better still be alive, or else" Jaebum leaves the threat to Marks imagination. But really, Mark won't bother to imagine it; anything Jaebum could come up with, Mark could probably come up with worse.

"They're still breathing, at least" Jackson affirms, taking the bottle from Mark and moving it away, shaking his head as Mark begins to protest. It's barely noon.

"Foods ready" Jinyoung mutters, tossing the tray down onto the counter. Everyone takes a slice of the homemade pizza, wincing at the heat on their fingers before mumbling thank you's. No one bothers with plates and no one lets go of their slice.

"You alright? You've been quiet" Yugyeom asks before taking his first bite.

"He's always quiet" Mark answered before Jinyoung can, so Jinyoung just closes his mouth again. He's fine.

"Should we call Jiwon, or give it a day?" Having already stuffed his slice into his mouth, Jackson wipes the grease from around his mouth onto his sleeve, ignoring Jinyoung's look of complete horror.

"Let's give it until tomorrow, I'd prefer they wake up first" Mark runs the fingers of his clean hand through his blond hair a few times, pushing it away from his face.

"They'd be awake right now if you hadn't hit them so hard" 

Mark opens his mouth to defend himself but Yugyeom cuts him off.

"'Barely even a tap' Yeah we know" That earns him a "tap" to the arm that makes it go limp. He clutches at it, smiling through the pain. "Yes, that helped your case, thanks"

Jinyoung saves Yugyeom from getting hit again by putting the bottle of liquor into the hand Mark has brandished.

Yugyeom takes the chance to leave before Mark decides it worth his while to beat him. With his hands free again, Jinyoung grabs Jacksons arm, pulling the dirty sleeve close to him.

"These stains aren't going to come out you know" Jinyoung stares into his eyes accusingly, shaking the slack wrist until Jackson nods. "I'm going to just throw it away if I see it in the laundry basket"

Jackson nods again in understanding that this shirt will never be washed again. Unless he does it himself but let's be real, that isn't going to happen. Jaebum leans back against his chair, finishing the last bit of his slice.

"I have to call Jiwon" Jaebum sighs, holding out his hand for Jinyoung to hand him a napkin. He does, but not without mumbling complaints. "With that other one, I want to know today if we should kill him or not"

"Good idea, better to do it while Youngjae is still asleep" Mark agrees, pulling out their "work" phone and handing it to Jaebum so he can make the call.

Jaebum pulls out a little booklet from his suit pocket, flipping through it until he finds the correct number. He dials it, kicking both polished shoes up onto the table, ignoring Jinyoung when he tells him to put them down.