27

Jackson laughs, and laughs, and laughs, when he hears the line go dead. He will definitely pay for that later but for now, it's just funny. Mark is so easy to anger, especially when he can't get one of two things. Coffee and alcohol.

On a real note, Mark never could have changed the pump. Likely, the model their company has is designed so that when it breaks, you have to buy a new one. His laughter dies down and he smiles. Mark called him first. He's sure that building has a whole room full of people hired to fix or check on stuff like that and Mark called him. What a cutie.

:::::♥ ♥:::::

Jaebum sighs into the phone, leaning back in his chair and resting his head on the back of it. Taecyeon is freaking out because someone broke the coffee machine in his wings break room and walked away. Jaebum is pretty sure it was Mark, but he won't say that. Taecyeon has no idea who it could be, good thing Mark is such an excellent actor.

"Let's just get a new one, the old one was having problems anyway" Jaebum suggests.

"I want to know who broke it though, they should pay for it" Taecyeon whines and something behinds him dings. The elevator, he's on his way up.

"It doesn't matter now, let's just get a new one before there's a riot"

"Riot?"

"It's a joke" Jaebum shrugs even though Taecyeon can't see him. "Office workers like their coffee"

"So do I, but I'm not going to start a riot over not having it"

"Never mind, are you almost here?"

"Yeah, I'm down the hall, why?"

"I have a catalog so let's pick the new model"

"Are we still talking about coffee machines?"

"Yes, now hurry" Jaebum hangs up the phone, turning to the next page. He likes this one, and it comes in purple. He probably won't buy the purple one, but he likes it. They have an azure one at the house. Jinyoung picked it though.

"Maybe we should get matching cups too" Jaebum mumbles as Taecyeon comes through the door.

"Is this your house? Why?"

"They look nice" Jaebum shows him the pictures.

"Most everyone has their own cup anyway, let's not go over board" Taecyeon sits in the chair across from Jaebum. Jaebum shrugs, it was just an idea.

"I still think we should go with this model, it makes individual cups or a pot, options are good"

"Sure, whatever you want, but it's still my break room"

"No, it's their break room, you're just in charge of making sure they have what they need. Do you see a better model?"

"I see a less expensive model"

"Cheap. The word for that is cheap. This one is best"

"And our employees deserve the best, right?"

"Right" Jaebum ignores the sarcasm with a nod, pulling out his phone to call the company. It might just be because he knows it's Mark that broke it, but he's feeling generous. Or it could be that this model is unlikely to break so quickly and it comes with a warranty so even if it does, they're covered.

Jaebum likes the security.

Jinyoung looks up into his reflection and immediately looks back down, hands clutching the sink counter. What if they laugh at him? It's kind of dumb, and they might not even want to. He should've thought of that before he cut the sandwiches, baked the cookies and brewed the tea. It's just not very often that he gets to use the tea set.