"Adam, you're gonna be a big brother," I told him.

He smiled at me.

"Yay," he said clapping his tiny hands.

I smiled at him and kissed his forehead.

"I love you," I said.

"I wuv you to," he said.

"Let's go back," I told him.

We went back to the restaurant and Jason was looking under the tables and he saw Adam and me come in he sighed.

"See daddy was worried," I told Adam.

Adam started crying. I picked him up and rubbed his back.

"It's okay baby, you can't just run off like that without telling daddy or mommy," I cooed.

"Mama and dada hwate me," he said crying.

"No mama and dada don't hate you," I replied to him.

Jason grabbed him from my hands and we started talking to him in a serious voice. I got an email and I opened it and what it said inside scarred me for life.

Cam and Allison's wedding invitation

8 month's from now we invite you to join us on this special day to celebrate a new marriage and a new future. Please RSVP quickly for more information.

My heart stopped. I blinked many times but it said the exact same thing.

"Breath Madison," Jason instructed.

I let out a shaky breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Pleas tell me that's not happening," I asked.

"Madison we can't do anything right now," he said.

"But he-" I broke down crying.

"I can't do this Jason I-I can't accept her," I said sobbing.

"T-those nightmares s-she caused them," I said.

"I know baby," he said trying to calm me down.

If he was gonna do this and he knows I don't accept it. Well, guess I can get married without his consent.

"Jason, I wanna get married in a month," I told him.

"Madison don't stoop down to their level," Jason said in a warning tone.

"It's not that Jason, well apart of it is. I swear I'm not using you as revenge. I really do love you, and I prefer to not have this baby bump showing in my dress," I told him.

"If that's what you want I will make it happen, but Madison don't let this ruin the kind hearted person I know," he said.

"I know," I sighed.

"Good then in a month we will get married," he said.

"Thank-you," I said.

He nodded. While we waited for our meals to come, Jason planned everything. In 5 minutes he was done planning everything including our wedding invitations. It was to be sent out tomorrow. My dress fitting was also tomorrow at 11 am.

"WE GET TO PLAN A WEDDING!" the girls squealed when we got home.

I nodded and smiled. The rest of the day was pretty chill. We stayed at home and watched movies all day and snacked. I got ready for bed early so I could wake up earlier.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up at 10:00 and I got dressed in a dress so I could change quickly because I had a photoshoot today as well. I was hoping to avoid Cam today as well.