~ Chapter 41 ~

JASON'S POV

We were all watching T.V after Madi went upstairs to go to sleep, out of now where we hear tumbling going down the stairs and a few seconds later Madison's body showed on the hardwood floor. I ran to her and so did the rest of the guys. We quickly rushed her to the hospital. The nurses brought her into a room and we all sat in the waiting room. I had my hands in my hand until Austin got up and left. I followed him but then I thought I got the wrong room because I heard a male singing. As I got closer I realized that was Austin's voice. HE COULD SING?!

I stood there like an idiot, I was dumbfounded. I knew he could play the piano but SING?! When he was done I clapped. He turned around and looked super nervous. I laughed at the amount of effect I have on people. "Uhhh...Jason what are you doing here," he asked nervously. "To ask you why you haven't told me you could sing," I asked. He blushed. I laughed. "Don't worry about it we have hidden talents that get through life," I said. He nodded. "What do you think of Madi," I asked him. "As a mom and only ever a mom, I mean my mom was ruthless and it's nice to have a mom that plays and takes care of me. But in no way in hell do I think of her as a wife," he said. I nodded. "Yeah, she's nice but can be super feisty at times," I said. He nodded. "I just can't wait for the boy or girl to be born," he said. "Why," I asked. "I mean, I love kids, they are just so cute," he said. I nodded. Then my phone rang, I looked at it. "Madi's awake, let's go," I said. He nodded and ran to the room. We went inside and Madi was in the bed. "Hello mom," Austin said. "Hellllloooooo," she said. I raised an eyebrow. "Don't mock me today Hunters," she said. "Actually question why did you say your last name was Hanson then you said it was Hunters," I asked him. "Because they are both my last name, Jason Hunters or Jason Hanson, still shows up when you enter it in a system and it will still come up," I said. "How's your head," I asked her. "What about my head," she asked. "You fell down the stairs..." I said. "Fell?" she asked confused. "Yeah, you really need to be careful," I said. She looked like she was thinking. Then she burst. "YOU THINK I FELL?!" she yelled. "OMG MADI" another voice said. I turned around and saw Allison standing there with tears in her eyes. She was crying because of Madison's fall. Allison ran up to her and gave her a hug. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" Madison yelled. "Are you okay," Allison asked worried. "I really don't believe your bullshit right now, I don't have time to deal with worthless trash right now," Madison said. Allison turned deadly. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ACTING LIKE A BITCH RIGHT NOW?!" Allison yelled. "ME A BITCH! WHO WAS THE ONE THAT PUSHED ME DOWN THE STAIRS! YOU FEEL THREATENED BY ME SO NOW THAT I AM IN A HOSPITAL BED FIGHT ME?!" Madison yelled. "Madison, Allison didn't push you down the stairs...I think you're just very confused," I said to Madison. She turned to me. "Y-you don't believe me," she said a tear escaping. "GET OUT!" she yelled. "Madi-" "NO GET THE HELL OUT!" she yelled once more. I sighed and left, so did everyone else. I sat down in a chair and put my head in my hands. Everyone was silent. 

MADISON'S POV

I was in the bed crying. He didn't believe me. Wait....why was I crying because of him not believing me. I mean he always does this and I never care. STUPID HORMONES! I cursed at myself for even crying over something so stupid. I got out of the bed and I went to the bathroom. I took a shower and washed my hair. I didn't have any clothes so I wrapped myself in a towel and called Austin. "Hello," he said. "I need clothes," I said. "Uhhhh...where are they," he asked. " in my room at home, I need you to have a good choice of fashion right now," I said. "Do you need under clothes," he asked. "Yes," I said. "Okay I will be right there," he said. I hung up. I went to my bed and sat there looking on Facebook. The door suddenly opens and Jason is standing there. I looked back down. "Where you are your clothes," he asked me. I didn't reply to him. He sighed. He came closer to me and sat next to me. "What do you want," I hiss. "Woah put your inner snake back," he said. "I'm gonna give you a count of three," I warned him. " Look I know you believe that Allison pushed you down the stairs, but-" "BELIEVE? I FUCKING SAW HER!" I yelled at him. "Then why is she outside crying her eyes out," he asked me. " OMG, THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED FAKE CRYING!" I yelled. "No one can cry like that, I'm sure you can fill 10 buckets of water," he said. I stared at him, which made him squirm. My eyes started watering and sooner or later I was fake crying. "Oh my gosh, I didn't mean to make you cry Madi," he said wiping my tears. "Don't, I was fake crying," I said. Then the door opened. "MOM!' Austin yelled. "ME!" I yelled back. He laughed. He handed me the clothes and I went to the bathroom and got changed. "YOU REALLY COULDN'T HAVE BROUGHT ME A MORE SLUTTY OUTFIT AUSTIN?!" I asked in disbelief. 

I came coming out

I came coming out. "What you said good fashion," he said. "Yes, good fashion not something that would make me look like a slut," I said. He laughed. I went up to him and gave him a hug. He hugged me back, then I kneed him in the stomach. "Don't laugh at me," I said. I walked away from him and then I realized something. "The baby is okay...right?" I asked them. "Safe and sound," Austin said. I nodded.