~ Chapter 28 ~

After talking with the girls, they all went upstairs promising to visit me every single day brings stuff for me to eat. Even tho I already have everything I need to survive down here. I went to my secret place, I changed the lock on the thing so you can only enter with a passcode and a finger print. I went inside and started singing One last time while playing the piano.

I walked outside to the kitchen. I made myself some pasta and I ate it while watching Riverdale Season 2. (FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET I WON'T SPOIL IT!)  I quickly washed the dishes and danced. I haven't danced in a while so I did some old routines. 

Everyday the girls would come visit me asking me if I was okay. Until today, there was a gunshots around the house people screaming upstairs. I went upstairs and I quickly opened the door. I shut the closet door and grabbed the gun I had in my drawer. I loaded it and I opened my bedroom door, everything was silent. "DROP YOUR GUN!" I heard a man shout. I looked over to see Justin...my best friend when  I was a little kid. Well my bodyguard. "J-Justin?" I studdered. "Madi," he said. I could see how hard this was for him. But he quickly recovered. "DROP THE GUN MADISON!" he yelled at me. "No," I said. "You shoot me and we both go down," I said. "Yeah, we will see about that he said," he quickly fired his gun. It hit my in the arm, but I shot him as soon as he did to me. I shot him right in the chest, and he fell down. I shot all the other guys before taking the bullet out of my arm. "SHIT!" I yelled as the pain was unbearable. I heard people running down the hallway I quickly grabbed my gun, I was about to shoot at the people when I just realized that it was just the boys. I quickly grabbed the bullet in my arm, and pulled it out. It hurt like hell but I didn't care. I threw the bullet across from me. I was breathing heavy. I got up and the boys helped me. Then I heard a gun loading sound. I quickly picked the gun up from the floor and turned around to see Allison there. "PUT THE GUN DOWN!" I yelled. "Nope, you won't hurt a pregnant person...you don't have the guts to," she said to me. I shot next to her foot. "Try me bitch and let's see where that will go," I said holding onto my injured arm. "You're injured and you still want to fight me," she said. "Well, I ain't holding my gun up for nothing," I said in a duh tone. Then I looked at her gun...well the hand that was holding the gun. There was a ring on her finger. "GOD DAMN IT!" I yelled. I threw my gun onto the floor, it smashed. I walked downstairs to treat my arm before going back to my secret place. I walked downstairs and I grabbed some rubbing alcohol and I placed it against my arm. I winced at the burning pain. Then  a pair of hands touched my arm. I looked up to see Austin standing there. "You don't have to, ic an do it myself," I said. "I know you can," he said smirking at me. "You know we miss our mom," he said. "And I will always miss my sons but I really need time to myself right now," I said giving him a hug. He smiled at me. I quickly bandaged my arm and walked upstairs. Jason stood in front of me. I looked at him. "You're hurt," he said looking at my arm. 'Well, no shit Sherlock," I said. "Let me take a look at that," he said. "It's fine...why don't you go look after your future wife, I'm pretty sure she is still in shock that I almost shot her," I said. I stormed off before he grabbed my arms again. "Madi you have to understand that my first born child is the most important, the girl that carries my first child needs to be married to me," he explained. I shrugged. "I don't know why you are telling me this...after all, she was your true love," I said. Then I felt my stomach have huge cramps. I fell down my hands covering my stomach. "Madison are you okay?!" Jason asked me. "I'm fine just...go," I said. I got up even though it hurt like hell. I gripped onto the handle going up the stairs. I went into my room and into the closet. I laid on the couch, and before I knew it I was sleeping.

THE PAST FEW WEEKS HAVE BEEN THE SAME EAT...SLEEP....DANCE....SING....AND REPEAT! NOTHING NEW ONLY THE GIRLS CAME DOWN SINCE THEY WERE THE ONLY ONES THAT KNEW THE NEW PASSWORD FOR THE DOOR. STOMACH PAINS HAVE GONE AND CAME BACK EVERY ONCE A WHILE.