~Chapter 90~

MATURE CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

I left Jason's house with Adam smiling at the back the whole time back.

"Why are you so happy Adam," I asked him.

"DADA MAMA!" he shouted while holding his feet in his hands and tried kicking.

I smiled. This is the ideal family I wanted ever since I gave birth to Adam. This was the happiest I have seen Adam not like I don't already spoil him already, but with Jason he is gonna have a car before he can drive. I rolled my eyes when I see everyone outside waiting for Adam.

"ADAM!" they all yelled.

"MADI!" I yelled out.

They all pushed me aside and hugged Adam.

"Jesus I'm the mother and you guys are just the Uncles and Aunts and I can let him go for a day without being like that," i said.

"That means we love him more," the girls said.

"Yeah sure, I'm pretty sure you didn't hold him in your stomach for 9 months and then gave birth to him outta your hole," I told them.

They looked at me in surrender.

"Stupid," I muttered.

I went inside the house and got freshened up. By that I mean got changed and actually made myself presentable.

 By that I mean got changed and actually made myself presentable

I walked downstairs and saw everyone around Adam. I went to the kitchen table and started eating cherries.

"What do you guys wanna do today," I asked them.

"Stay home and chill," Austin said.

I nodded.

"I may step out for a sec tho," i told them.

"For," they asked.

"Just so you know I still dance and sing and I also have a modelling career going on right now so," I said.

They looked at each other and stared then realized that it was true and they all oh'ed.

"I love how you guys remember so much," I told them.

"WE LOVE YOU!" they yelled.

"Yeah yeah,"I said rolling my eyes.

I went and got in my car. I went behind an alley way and went 150 km, since no one can see me and no cops are here. As i was speeding down the alley way the damn women appeared in the middleof tge road whih made the car come to a screeching stop. I sighed and realizedshe was still standing there unharmed.

"What do you want," I asked her.

"You forgave but you didn't forget the next step is to say yes," she mutted way to fast.

She looked at me for the first time. And it scared the crap outta me underneath was a woman her teeth all black, her nose...there wasn't one, her eyes were pitch black her hair was in a gray mess.