~ Chapter 49 ~

I woke up feeling like I was gonna puke any second. I quickly pulled out of Jason's grasp on my waist, and ran straight to the bathroom. I quickly closed the door and I emptied my stomach. I flushed the toilet and went over to the sink and brushed my teeth, I didn't realize that Jason was right behind me the whole time. "Can I help you," I said rinsing my mouth. "You okay," he asked me. I nodded. I wiped my mouth, and I sat on the bed. I sighed and fell back. Jason came over and he sat right next to me. He combed my hair with his fingers, I looked up at him. Then I heard faint singing voices. "Do you hear that," I asked Jason. He nodded. "I'm gonna go check it out do you wanna come with me," I asked getting up. "Sure," he said. I got off the bed and I walked out of the room. I listened to the sounds and it was coming from Nick's room. "He is very talented," I said. "Well, he is just like you he can sing, dance, play instruments," Jason said. I laughed. I open Nicks door quietly and listened to him. He was playing a piano and singing Cold Water.

I smiled and quickly closed the door. "That boy is amazing," I said. "You're damn right about that one," Jason said. We walked back to his room. I laid back down on his bed. He took off his shirt and put some shorts on. "What the point of that," I asked him. "It's hot in here," he said. I chuckled. He layed down next to me pulled me closer to him. My head was on his chest. "We have so much to do today," I sighed. "We need to get our son a new phone, baby shopping, and we also need to come up with names for the baby and go for my appointment today," I said. Jason kissed the top of my head. "Yes we do,"he said. "Wait what month is it," I asked him. "December," he said. I groaned. "Why," he asked me. "That means I still have another 8 months with this little boy inside my stomach," I said. "OMG WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW!" I yelled. I tried to get up quickly and I literally ran to the closet. I grabbed an outfit for today and I quickly changed into it.

 I grabbed an outfit for today and I quickly changed into it

I walked out with black flats. I saw Jason still on the bed. "Get up," I said to him. "No," he said. "I will tackle you," I said. He smirked at me. "Babe you couldn't," he said. I brought out a base ball bat from the closet. "Get up," I said. He quickly jumped off the bed and ran to the closet. I laughed at him. He came out wearing nothing. "WOAH!" I said quickly turning around. "You've seen everything here babe, this thing is the thing that got you pregnant," he said. Then I felt him come behind me and hug me. Mmmmm this hormones thing isn't helping me control my dirty thoughts right now. "J-Jason," I studdered. He kept kissing my neck, and I knew if I didn't stop him soon I would give in. "Jason," I said once again. I groaned when he just kept kissing down my neck. "Jason Hunter," I whispered yelled. He smirked but didn't stop. Then my phone rang. I quickly escaped his grip. "Hello, Madison Rivers speaking how may I help you today," I said. "Madi?" kirsten's voice sounded so confused. "THANK THE LORD! I never been so happy to hear you call me," I said. "Huh," she said. " I will explain later," I said. "Mkay, when you coming," she asked me. "In like 4 hours, I need to get some stuff done," I said. "See you soon,"she said. I hung up. "Get dressed," I said. "I am," he said. "No you're not," I said. "It's my birthday suit," he said. "It's not even your birthday today," I said. "You don't know when my birthday is," he said. I turned around and faced him. "Feb.7, 1998 at 3:57am weighing at 6 Lbs," I challenged him. He smirkered at me. "And that is how you make an amazing exit," I said going out the door. I heard him laugh. I cleared my throat. "EVERY BOY BESIDES NICK GET YOUR ASS'S OUT OF BED BEFORE I COME IN THERE AND BEAT YOU WITH A BASEBALL BAT!" I yelled. I heard feet scattering all around. I walked into Nick's room. "Helloooooo, what do you want for breakfast," I asked him. "Anything's good," he said. " Tell me one," I said. "Pancakes?" he said. "Mkay," I said. I closed the door and walked downstairs. I went downstairs, and I sang a slower version of Bodak Yellow. While cooking panacakes.

I was in a happy mood this morning and I don't know why. Then all the guys and girl's came downstairs. The guys looked very refreshed while the girls looked like they just got fucked hard. I tried to not laugh at the girls, but it was impossible. I bursted out laughing. The guys were confused but the girl's weren't they glared at me. "HEY! I laughed I didn't commit a crime," I said. I bursted out laughing again. I couldn't control it, I finished the last batter of pancakes and set it down leaving a few for Nick.  I left the kitchen. "Aren't you gonna eat," Austin asked me. "Later, after I finish laughing my ass off," I said. I walked upstairs, and I went inside Jason's room. He was on the bed. "Jason," I said. "Yes baby," he said. "Can I ask you a question," I asked him. "As long as they aren't too wierd," he said. I thought about it. "Okay then, how do you know when boys just fucked somebody," I asked him. He turned around and looked at me. "WHAT?!" I said. "Why do you need to know this," he asked. "Because the girl's did and I just wanted to see if they did it with the boys or if they had a man come over last night," I said. "I dunno you just can," he said. "No you can't," I said. "Wait, they couldnn't of because I know their way- Never mind they didn't," I said. I walked back downstairs, and see the girl's literally, unable to walk. I laughed at them so hard, and I am surprised the guys didn't notice. "Do I need to get a handicap sign for you guys," I asked the girls. "Shut the fuck up," Maya growls. "Mkay I know about you Maya, I need to know the other girls tho," I said. I went in front of the boys. "You guys ready for your surprise," I asked them. "Are we going to a strip club-" "NO!That is just disgusting and why would I even wanna be in there," I asked them. They shrugged. I shook my head. "JASON GET YOUR DAMN ASS DOWNSTAIRS YOUR MOM DIDN'T GIVE YOU AN ASS TO SIT ON 24/7" I yelled. The guys laughed. Jason came downstairs.