~Chapter 14~

He looked at me and I thought he was gonna try and hit me, so I walked out of the room before I could. But then I felt a horrible pain in my stomach, I put my hand on it and I winced. I looked down to see blood pouring down my shirt. I saw my dad holding a gun in his hand. And before I knew it I was pushed out of the room and I fell down the stairs and was on the driveway. I was on my back, and I saw the boys yelling my name. Austin was carrying me telling me not to close my eyes. "MADI DON'T YOU DARE CLOSE YOUR EYES!" he yelled. My eyes were super heavy but I kept them open. Until I couldn't and everything went black. 

AUSTINS POV

We were all waiting outside for Madi to come out, but decided to have a debate on why Sharpies say Permanent, but when you draw it on yourself it can wash off. I literally groaned. Then I heard a gunshot out of nowhere. "Guys" I said. "Well, that's just false advertisement, if it isn't permanent then don't put it on the product or in an ad!" Chase said. "GUYS?!" I yelled. "What?" Jace said. "I heard a gunshot!" I said. Then a second later Madison comes falling to the ground her white shirt full of blood. "Shit!" I said. I quickly opened up the door and ran out. I saw her eyes slowly closing. "MADI DON'T YOU DARE CLOSE YOUR EYES!" I yelled at her. Her eyes kept fluttering I knew she was trying but no matter how hard she tried she gave up. "SHIT!" I yelled. I ran to the car the boys following. "STEP ON THE PETAL!" I yelled. I lifted her shirt to see the wound and the bullet was not to deep but I couldn't get it out. In under 5 minutes we got back to the house. Jace quickly unlocked the door. I ran to the 'hospital' room. A few people took her into a room for surgery. "Okay, since I took that girl in here, who's gonna tell boss," I asked. "Not me," they all said. Everyone touched their noses except Chase. "Fuck," he mumbled. "You need to tell boss right now," I said. "Who needs to tell me what," Jason comes walking towards us. "Perfect timing," I heard Chase mutter. "Uhhh, I need to tell you something about Madi," he started. "I don't want to hear about it if you think her staying in the cell for two days without food or water is too harsh, I really don't want to talk about it. She deserves it," he said. Chase put his hand behind his neck. "Uhhh, Madigotshotatherparentshousebyherdrunkfather," he quickly said. "What," Jason said. "Madi may have gotten shot by her drunk father at his house," Chase said. "WHAT?!" Jason growled. "I said-" I smacked Chase's arm telling him to cut it out. He quickly shut his mouth. "Where is she," he growled at us. "Down the hallway first right second left third right fifth left and sixth right," I said. He ran down the hallway. 

JASON'S POV

After hearing the news I ran down the hallway to her room. When I finally reach there she was lying on the bed, she was awake but she was crying. "What's wrong," I asked her. "Why would you care," she asked me. "Okay look I already said in the beginning that you shall not disrespect me, and ack in the room you did," I said. "Well, if you knew what I was going through you would've acted the same as I did," she said back. "Then tell me Madi," I said. She didn't answer. "TELL ME!" I yelled this time. "Tell you what that my family wants me back to regain everything. T-to regain money, power, popularity not because they love me or miss me because they want it good for their gang," she said sarcastically. "Madi-" "No you have an amazing life, where your parents love you, would protect you with their lives instead of giving you up. Don't get mad at you for ruining something, since they want you to be their perfect daughter. Especially they don't pull a gun on you," she said tearing up right now. "I have never been good enough for my family, and now I found someone that I can be happy with. And all of a sudden out of this event I think I all of a sudden not good enough for you," she said. "You will always be good enough for me Madi, my life was a living hell before you came in here. You changed me into a softy and I know that Jason Hanson does not have a soft spot," I said to her. "Hanson?" she asked confused. "Yeah, that's my last name," I said. "Hmm. Hanson," she said. I chuckled. "How bad's the damage," I asked her. "Nothing serious," she said. "But..." I said. "But I got shot," she said. "Well, no shit sherlock," I said rolling my eyes. She chuckled.

MADI'S POV

I was dying from the pain in my stomach just from talking...JUST FROM BREATHING IT HURTS! But I had to ask this question..."Jason when do I go into the cells,"I asked him. He looked at me confused but then understood. "You're not I'm gonna let you off the hook this time since you are injured and mentally unstable," he said smirking at the last comment. "Excuse me," I said in a sassy voice. "I am not mentally unstable," I confirmed with him. He laughed. "Ohhh, but you are," he said.