~ Chapter 42 ~

I opened the door. "Where you going," Jason asked me. "To the piano in the room down the hallway, unless you don't, believe me, you should ask Allison," I said nicely. I walked out of the room and to the room with the piano.

I stood up and saw Allison standing there. "Get you're ass out of my way," I said to her. "Jason will always chose me," she said. "Does it look like I give two shits about who he cares about," I asked her. "Wouldn't talk to the boss's girlfriend like that," she said. "Would talk to me ever again," I mocked her. She glared at me. "Don't look at me, I am way out of your league," I said. I walked off like a pro. I went back to my room. "When can I leave," I groaned. "Right now," I heard someone say. I turned around and see Maya. "OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" I yelled hugging her. "Well, who wouldn't," she said. "Never mind, I take that back," I said. She laughed. We drove all the way home. "Well, I'm gonna go to the basement," I said. "That's the training room," she said. I nodded. I grabbed my clothes before going to the basement. I quickly changed.

I went over to the mat and I started stretching

I went over to the mat and I started stretching. I started doing yoga poses, then a fuming Jason comes down. I focus on what I was doing. Then he tugges me from my hair. I stumble back. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled. He dragged me to one of the cells and he locked me up in there. I was so confused. "IF YOU DON'T LET ME OUT OF HERE I WILL RAGE FULL ON!" I yelled. No one answered. Well, I guess I have to do it. In one swift motion I quickly did a tornado kick and the door came crashing down. I stormed upstairs cracking my knuckles. I see everyone sitting on the chair. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I yelled at Jason. "You.Tried.Hurting.Allison's.Baby," he growled. "Me hurt her baby," I asked in disbelief. He nodded. "SO WHEN I FUCKING TELL YOU THAT SHE PUSHED ME DOWN THE STAIRS YOU DON'T FUCKING BELIEVE ME BUT WHEN SHE TELLS YOU THAT I WHAT PUT A KNIFE TO HER YOU BELIEVE HER BULLSHIT?!" I yelled at him. "ALLISON DOESN'T LIE!" Jason snarled. "THAT'S IT. THAT FUCKING DOES IT!" I yelled. I looked at the others and they seem to believe Allison to. I shook my head. "You know what I will make your choice so much easier, choose Allison's baby over this one," I said. "But that's not how it works," he said. "Well, if it's not alive then there is no problem," I said. "I am not letting you kill my own son or daughter," he snarled. "Oh who said that, I am not killing it, I'm kiling myself," I said. I grabbed a knife from the kitchen. "If this is what a family is, I don't want any damn part of it," I said. I went into my hiding spot and deleted all the people's names from the eye scanner but myself. I put the knife away in my kitchen and I went to my bed and cried.

1 MONTH LATER

I haven't gone upstairs for the last month, my stomach is way bigger and I have a little bump now. Today is the day where I have to go upstairs because I need to leave for my check-up. I also calculated the days I was suppose to spend my day with Jason and sadly that day is today. I got dressed in a purple dress and wore black flats.

I still had a few minutes before I needed to go upstairs so I cooked myself something and sang

This song reflects on my life story. I quickly ate my oatmeal with fruit inside, and taking like 10 minutes to see if I need to go puke. Which of couse I did so I brushed my teeth and grabbed my purse and my phone. I took a deep breath and opened my closet door. I stepped out and I opened my room door. I walked out and down to the kitchen hoping that no one would be there but of course everyone is downstairs on the couch. "God damn it," I mumbled. Now I have to try sneaking out of here with out being seen, but my big stomach makes it impossible. I tried going oout the window but then again I am trying to make it out alive not trying to commit suicuide. I couldn't think of anything else. I groan softly. I check my phone and I was almost late to the appointment. I quickly called Kirsten. Time to man up and just walk out of here. "Hello," shE said. "Hey, I'm coming soon," I said going into everyone's clear view of me. They all stared at me surprised. "Just wondering if you have any other clients coming in today," I asked her. "I do but that's not like 5 hours after you," she said. "Mkay well I will be there soon, do you know when I can find out the gender of the baby," I asked her. "It depends on the person, "she said. "Mkay then, see you soon," I said. "Is anyone coming with you," she asked me. "No one is coming with me, do you want someone to," I asked her. "Yeah, I need to see the baby father," she said. I groaned. "Why?!" I asked her. "Just to see what the kid would look like, "she said. "Can I just send you a picture of him," I begged her. "Nope, see you soon bestie," she said. I hung up. "Fuck my life," I groaned. All the girl's wrapped me in a hug. "What are you guys doing," I asked them. "We are so sorry that we didn't believe you Madison, well actual we did believe you but we had to play along that we didn't believe you so we didn't get into trouble," Joey said.