~ Chapter 46 ~

"Let's go," I said. The guys walk down casually and when they see Nick they give that bro hug and handshake. The girls were a bit harder. "You said we were his Aunties," Alyessa said. "Yes, I did now get your ass's downstairs," I said. "You suck," I heard Zoe said. "YOU SWALLOW!" I exclaimed. "YOU CHOKE!" she said back. "YOU DIGEST!" I said reaching downstairs. The whole room became quiet, I look around and see all the boys smirking at us. "Oh please, I could make more dirty comments than that," I said going to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and washed it. I put it in my mouth and held it there. My phone rang and I picked it up unlocking my phone. "Hello," I said with my apple still in my mouth. "Madison," I hear my mother's voice. I rolled my eyes. "Whad do you vant," I said speaking differently because the apple in my mouth won't let me speak properly. If you're wondering why I have an apple in my mouth, It's because one of them is holding my phone, another one is holding peanut butter. I put her on speaker so I don't have to put it next to my ear. "You're sucking a cock?!" she exclaimed. I passed the peanut butter to Jason. I took the apple out of my mouth. "I'm sorry Madison isn't available to talk to you right now, please don't leave her a message after the beep," I said hanging up the phone. I sighed. I bite the apples. "I'm going to go to sleep," I said. Everyone nodded. "Nick feel free to do whatever you want but don't disturb me," I said. He nodded. "Do you have a spare room I can sleep in," he asked. "Jason," I said. Jason nodded. "Do you have homework," I asked him. "Yeah, I'll do when I get inside my room," he said. "Mkay then see you soon," I said. I didn't feel like walking all the way to my room so I went to Jason's. I went inside the closet remembering I have some clothes stashed in here, I quickly change into it.

 I went inside the closet remembering I have some clothes stashed in here, I quickly change into it

I climbed into the bed and I fall asleep. 

4 HOURS LATER

I suddenly awake, from some banging noises. I look at the time, 5:30 pm. Well, good rest. I got up and I almost lose balance. I walked towards the door, and I hear the banging sounds coming from Nick's room, I walk over there and slightly open his door. I see him dancing. This kid was exactly like me, I swear to god. I watched him as his moves were very controlled, hip-hop was something I never expected from him. I watched him as he ended it and I clapped. "I'm sorry," he quickly said. "For what,"I said. "I-I didn't mean to wake you up, please don't hurt me," he said. "Hurt you? I would never lay a hand on you, Nick," I said going inside his room. I shut the door behind me. I looked at his face arms and legs, they were all brusied. "Come here Nick," I said. He walked over to me. I turned him around and I raised the back of his shirt and saw whip marks and burn marks. "Who did this to you," I asked him getting a bit angry. "Every single home I have lived in, they thought I should have something from them to remember them by , but the last home I was in was the worst," he said. I turned him around and hugged him. "Nick you don't have to worry about us hitting you, if anyone does tell me and I would kick their ass's. Got it," I asked him. He nodded. "Well, since you love to dance, let's go to the dance room," I said. He nodded. I held his hand and we went downstairs together. "You like hip-hop," I asked him. "I can do many types but yeah hip-hop is my strongest," he said. "Nice, how about when this baby comes out we dance together," I asked him. "YES!" he said. I laughed. "Let me tell Jason first," I said. He nodded. "JASON HUNTERS!" I yell. "MADISON RIVERS!" he yelled back. "GET YOUR FAT ASS DOWN HERE!" I yelled. "HEY! I think my ass is a decent size," he said coming down the stairs. I laughed and so did Nick. "Nick and I are going to the dance room," I said. "Uhh...you can still dance when your like that size," he asked me. "You j-just called me fat," I said fake crying. "NO! NO! NO! I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT! MADISON!" he said quickly wiping my tears. I slapped his hands away. "That's what you get," I said. "And no Nick can dance," I said. "You really are like twins," Jason said. "That's what I was thinking," I said. "Mkay Nick let's go," I said. We walked inside and I sat down while Nick was dancing. HE WAS AMAZING! 

1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES

Nick decided that it was enough for today. We headed upstairs. "DINNER TIME!" I yelled.