~ Chapter 47 ~

Everyone went upstairs to get dressed. "Go clean yourself up and come back downstairs or just wait in your room," I said. He nodded. I went upstairs and found something to wear.

 I went upstairs and found something to wear

I did my hair and make-up. I grabbed Nick and we went downstairs and waited. Nick sat down at the piano and started playing a song. I started singing to the song while Nick also sang with me.

"You really are talented," I said to Nick. "So are you, you have an amazing voice," he said. "Thanks, so do you," I said. Then I looked at the actual living room and saw everyone sitting on the couch. "Let's go," I said. We walked out of the house and I was already tired. "My god, if this is what it feels like with one baby, imagine triplets," I sighed. The girl's laughed at me. "Hey you guys try being pregnant," I said. "No thanks we may not be virgins but I don't need to get pregnant," Maya said. "Well, break the news to Noah, he loves kids," I said. Her eyes widened. "OOHHHH I ALMOST FORGOT! I have a surprise for you all except for Nick and the girls because they won't like it, but the rest of you will," I said. "SURPRISE!" they all yelled. I nodded my head. We all got into the car and drove off to a restaurant. "What are you craving Madi," Zoe asked me. "Are you asking because I'm pregnant," I asked her. "Maybe I mean you have cravings," she said. "Well, to let you know all girls basically will have cravings prego or not," I said. "Okay, I don't have any," Zoe said back. "Dude do you not crave stuff when you are on your period," I asked her. She shook her head. "That's a lie," I said. She shook her head. "Okay fine, remember like a few months ago, you refused to come out of your bed because you were craving waffles but no one wanted to make it for you, so you just stayed in bed all day till I decided to make you some," I asked her. "OKAY! That was one out of a million," she exclaimed. "And even if she was to choose, fruit would be on your plate tonight," Jason said. I smacked his arm. He smirked. "Nick what do you feel like eating," I asked him. "Doesn't matter, anything is good with me," he said. "Well, who is craving something," I asked. All eyes were on me. "Ass's," I mumbled. "Well, then let's go to a Chinese restaurant," I said. We drove halfway across town to get to the restaurant. I looked at everyone at the back they were all asleep. "You know Jason, I think we need to get a new car soon," I mumbled. "And why's that," he said. "Because you think with a new baby coming into this world, and having a new son and having 5 girls and 5 guys, is actually going to fit in this car," I asked him. "I'm surprised that this car even fits these many people," I said. "And we need a nursery," Jason said. "Don't worry about that, I have that problem solved," I said. "That also means me and you have to share a bedroom because this little guy is taking my room," I said. "I have no problem with that," he said. I rolled my eyes. My phone rang." Hello, if this is not your first time to calling you know the drill," I said. "Hey Madi," Kirsten said. "Sup," I said. "Okay, I may have-" I put her on speaker so I can drink water without spilling it all over myself. "I'm sorry what did you say," I asked her again. I was drinking water. " You may or may not be having twins, triplets or even quadruplets," she said. I choked on my water. "I'm gonna pretend I did not just hear that," I said. "Why didn't you tell me," I said. "Because I was sitting in my office looking at your baby picture right but then I noticed something like there was more than one body, but I can't be for sure, so you could either be having one, twins, triplets or even at most quadruplets, she said. "If you think I am gonna push fucking 4 babies out of my vagina....you're so dead wrong," I said. "You could have a c-section," she said. "Yeah, also get me one more pair of boobs," I said. "I said there could still be a chance of one," she said. "I'll come in tomorrow," I said. "See you later gator," she said. "Love you," I said. "Love you too," she said. I hanged up. "Oh also add maybe 4 more kids to the new car list," I said. "F-four kids...is a lot," Jason said. "Well, you don't say," I said. We reached the restaurant and everyone was still sleeping. We tried shaking them but it didn't work. Then I thought of something. I mouthed 3...2...1..." AHHHH MY WATER BROKE!" I yelled. Everyone jolted awake and started stressing. I looked at Nick who was calm. "Nick why aren't you worried," I asked him. "Because you are only about 1-2 months pregnant and the water breaks near the 9 month time period, if your water was to break now it would've been caused by something else," he said. "You see he's smart what happened to all of you," I asked them. They all laughed. We got out of the car and went inside the restaurant. I saw Nick with some homework in his hands...math. He grabbed out the paper and hand a pencil in his hand, he stared at the question for ages. "Nick do you need help," I asked him. He nodded. I moved closer to him. "I don't know how o find x and y," he said. "Times them by the lowest common denominator then input it back to the original question and you will find out x and y," I said. He tried and he got it. "Thanks," he said. "No problem," I said. I went on my phone. "Hey Nick," I asked him. "Yeah," he said. "Do you have a phone," I asked him. "Nope," he said. I looked at Jason, and he nodded. "Jason we need to go baby shopping tomorrow, after my appointment," I said. "K," he said. "You know I'm fool for that," I sang in a whispered tone. I stood up fixing my dress, and I went to the bathroom. I saw a couple of guys standing in front of the girl's bathroom. "Excuse me," I said. "Well, hello there sexy," one guy said. "Hello there pedophile," I said. He smirked at me. "Now move," I demanded. They didn't. I groaned and the hormones aren't helping. I kicked their balls and punched them in the face hard. "When I say move it I mean move it," I said. I went to the bathroom and came out and teh guys wee still passed out, I grabbed a beer bottle from a box and put it in their hands. "There," I said. I walked back to our table.